O-Camp 09 (1 Viewer)

orbert

HSC
Hey all, :wave:

Just wondering who from Cumbo is going to O-Camp at the end of the month.

Anyone thats been before can you let me know what goes on besides the usual AA style "Hi, my name is Rob. And i'm an MRS student (+alcoholic)."

Cheers

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
was thinking about it. i'll see if another friend of mine who's also going to cumbo is going to o-camp. so a bit of indecision atm.

iceman_leith

Sydney University Rep
I can be found wondering the streets or the alley
HSC
I went to O-Camp and it was out of control!! as in very good! and some would even say a pretty loose weekend. We did do some of that Hi, I'm so an so but that was just so our leader could get to know us. In fact the Leaders who are cumbo students were the best part they really gave us the best notes, advice, tips and alcoholic drinks as well.

To put it simply if you don't go your missing out because I think its more about Cumbo and meeting people than just going because a friend might or your unsure. Take a chance and just do it, trust me.

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
that's all cool leith. but uh is there any extended info about it like what and where it happens cos i'm havin a family affair (funeral) right between o-week and uni starting. is that when it is or into uni already? really depends on how the relative (who is really sick) goes but hope i can go, sounds like a blast so long as i don't party too hard lol. also i heard of a o-week party @ cargo bar 25th? what's up with that?

iceman_leith

Sydney University Rep
I can be found wondering the streets or the alley
HSC
that's all cool leith. but uh is there any extended info about it like what and where it happens cos i'm havin a family affair (funeral) right between o-week and uni starting. is that when it is or into uni already? really depends on how the relative (who is really sick) goes but hope i can go, sounds like a blast so long as i don't party too hard lol. also i heard of a o-week party @ cargo bar 25th? what's up with that?
Ok so its being held at broken Bay, and we'll be doing a lot of cool activities and it goes from the 27th of feb till the 1st of March. The O-week party your talking about, info can be found here PSST (Physiotherapy Students Sydney uni Team) | Facebook

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)