O-Week Extreme (1 Viewer)

plasticities

HSC
Medical Science: Faculty of Medicine or Science? :S
It can be confusing because the Bachelor of Medical Science is in the science faculty, but the the School of Medical Science is in the medicine faculty. So for administrative purposes/anything degree related, refer to the science faculty. But in regard to your stage 2 classes and beyond, internships etc. refer to the medicine faculty.

SunnyScience

HSC
It can be confusing because the Bachelor of Medical Science is in the science faculty, but the the School of Medical Science is in the medicine faculty. So for administrative purposes/anything degree related, refer to the science faculty. But in regard to your stage 2 classes and beyond, internships etc. refer to the medicine faculty.

Thank you. c:

SunnyScience

HSC
I'm currently unable to sign-up to the program. I keep receiving the 500 Error. I have emailed them about this problem.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
lol... did not read

Last edited:

Madridismo

HSC
The 500 error came up with me when I put in my details but I still got an email from O-Week Xtreme!

Team: Purple Spyros

SunnyScience

HSC
I've been trying for days now and I still have the same problem. No reply to my email. :/

It's go to take like 3 hours forward and back just to see Carmen..

SunnyScience

HSC
Okay, I just tried my secondary email. It worked immediately. I have no idea what went wrong haha.

Red Jedi.

Rawf

HSC
guuurl, it is onnn like donkey kong :haha:

are you going to the unsw bos meat btw? :p
Haha, bring it (; naa idk man, I probs wont show up because I'll let my whole team down anyways, + i'm lazy.

and mmm, the bos meat. Tbh, I don't really wanna meet anyone from bos irl but i'll see

SunnyScience

HSC
Haha, bring it (; naa idk man, I probs wont show up because I'll let my whole team down anyways, + i'm lazy.

and mmm, the bos meat. Tbh, I don't really wanna meet anyone from bos irl but i'll see

I'm in Red Jedi's aswell, so you're inevitably going to meet me and be my friend forever now.

There is no escape.

HSC
N/A

oh okay :'(

what happens if we end up having classes together and then become friends, and then you find out i'm from bos? :cry:

Rawf

HSC
oh okay :'(

what happens if we end up having classes together and then become friends, and then you find out i'm from bos? :cry:
Uhh <_< I don't really think you'd go out proclaiming to everyone that you're from bos though, so I probs wont ever find out :p

Pm me your timetable! ill tell you if we have classes together :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)