O-Week Extreme (1 Viewer)

Rawf

HSC
I'm in Red Jedi's aswell, so you're inevitably going to meet me and be my friend forever now.

There is no escape.
)))))))));

Too bad I'm not going to know which person you are though, unless you hold up a sign saying "SUNNYSCIENCE FROM BOS"

and I'm sure the teams are really huge, so i might not even see your face! (and also due the fact that I might not turn up to any event)

SunnyScience

HSC
)))))))));

Too bad I'm not going to know which person you are though, unless you hold up a sign saying "SUNNYSCIENCE FROM BOS"

and I'm sure the teams are really huge, so i might not even see your face! (and also due the fact that I might not turn up to any event)

Hint: I'll be the tallest person in the whole group, regardless of how many people there are. :)

kurst

HSC
Uni Grad
Purple Dragon here, I still don't really have any idea what this involves but yay!!! It said in the email to "wear your colour with pride" - um yeah I don't think I own a single purple item so that isn't happening :c

SunnyScience

HSC
Purple Dragon here, I still don't really have any idea what this involves but yay!!! It said in the email to "wear your colour with pride" - um yeah I don't think I own a single purple item so that isn't happening :c
I own every other colour but red. Worst. day. ever.

*Edit: Woops - wait, my hair is red right now. My bad. It'll be gone by O-week though. :C

Last edited:

kurst

HSC
Uni Grad
I own every other colour but red. Worst. day. ever.

*Edit: Woops - wait, my hair is red right now. My bad. It'll be gone by O-week though. :C
you will colour your clothing red with the blood of the enemy teams. EXTREEEEME

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)