O Week! (1 Viewer)

newestkid

HSC
So when does info come out about O Week? I have some mates going to different unis and they've got info already. What's it like at Wagga anyway? Can't wait till the 22nd. Can't come soon enough.

newestkid

HSC
Ah, sweet. Cheers. Massive Art vs Science fan. Really looking forward to it now.

NoName91

HSC
Oh haha. Are many locals going to csu that you know of
Well I know of 1 girl and 3 other guys who are going --- but considering the decent number of other high schools here I'm certain there will be quite a handful more going :) ... What course are you doing??

Missy.15

HSC
Well I know of 1 girl and 3 other guys who are going --- but considering the decent number of other high schools here I'm certain there will be quite a handful more going :) ... What course are you doing??
lol nice nice... Do you like living in Bathurst??
Business. But im thinking of changing to communication wbu??

NoName91

HSC
lol nice nice... Do you like living in Bathurst??
Business. But im thinking of changing to communication wbu??
I've lived in Bathurst my whole life and there's nothing wrong with it. It's 40k+ population so its not like a hole of a place by any stretch - and still close enough to the coast for anyone attached to there :) I'm doing B Communications/B Sports Studies ... no better place in the state for jounalism than here - FACT - but don't let that deter you from business (no bias there haha). Where are you staying at? I know there are plenty of off-campus accomodation places along with those on campus ... but I don't know the name of them!! :p

Missy.15

HSC
I've lived in Bathurst my whole life and there's nothing wrong with it. It's 40k+ population so its not like a hole of a place by any stretch - and still close enough to the coast for anyone attached to there :) I'm doing B Communications/B Sports Studies ... no better place in the state for jounalism than here - FACT - but don't let that deter you from business (no bias there haha). Where are you staying at? I know there are plenty of off-campus accomodation places along with those on campus ... but I don't know the name of them!! :p

Is there a cinema??
Yeah, im going down there a day before to check the town out more lol. So excited. Oh is there much to do at Bathurst?

Im staying at New Res lol. Are keen to start??

NoName91

HSC
Is there a cinema??
Yeah, im going down there a day before to check the town out more lol. So excited. Oh is there much to do at Bathurst?

Im staying at New Res lol. Are keen to start??
We have a big cinema :) and it's always busy and popular. Bathurst has one of the largest amount of pubs per person in the state, if that's what you're into lol. The bowling alley is always great fun, plenty of parks as well. We just built a new shopping centre - plenty to buy if you wish.

I'm very keen to start. I'm sick of sitting at home doing nothing haha.

Where are you coming from??

Missy.15

HSC
We have a big cinema :) and it's always busy and popular. Bathurst has one of the largest amount of pubs per person in the state, if that's what you're into lol. The bowling alley is always great fun, plenty of parks as well. We just built a new shopping centre - plenty to buy if you wish.

I'm very keen to start. I'm sick of sitting at home doing nothing haha.

Where are you coming from??

haha sounds very nice. I have an interview at Dotti lol so im verrrry keen now :)

Yeah, me too lol there only so much you can do.

Im comming from Newy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)