O-Week (1 Viewer)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I will in fact be at the Bollywood thing-o (as will my scary house of five people).
PEOPLE FROM THE INTERNET!

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
lol for sure, i'll be sprinting across the lawn. Have you found out what textbooks you need for creative writing? I've looked on the sols link thing they have and apparently I require no textbooks, which I somehow think is wrong lol
The SOLS textbook link is useless. Go to the UniShop website and search by Subject code. If nothing comes up yet, it's because your convenor is lazy and you'll find out in the first class.

spazamataz

HSC
Okay, I take back what i said before, its pretty cool now, even though I don't know anyone!

Its just a matter of talking to people (who aren't drunk bogans (how they got into uni i dont know?)) and you will meet a lot of very very interesting people.

They may not be your greatest friends, but hey its still fun talking :)
And orientation today wasn't as awkward as I thought, I think I just got to the point where I was like meh, and ended up seeing some people I knew, and winning $30 :)

Oh and i didnt even end up going to bollywood! Gah these drunk bogans are starting to piss me off though!!!

Last edited:

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
You should have come to Bollywood! Free food and it was an alcohol-free zone! (so no drunk bogans). Also fun dancing.

glo-stick91

HSC
You should have come to Bollywood! Free food and it was an alcohol-free zone! (so no drunk bogans). Also fun dancing.
My friends and I went to Bollywood! It was pretty fun :) Loved watching the dancing :)

Did anyone see Axis of Awesome and Wil Anderson today? They were hilarious :)

spazamataz

HSC
Okay, I'm definitely going to O-Party, I haven't been out properly yet!
But not until after 8:30, because I have to do tute enrolment!!! Grrr why did they have to pick such a weird time!!

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
They pick those times to ensure the largest amount of people will be around- if they made tutorial enrolments at like 11:30am, you might be at work or doing something else.
I know it's annoying though, this week has been full of my house having alarms going off for 7:36pm and the like.

And yeah Bollywood was fun, the emcee is a friend of mine, we made our own dancefloor up the back for the last section.
I might be at O-Party if I get dragged, otherwise probably not.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Woohoo, I won't have to go annoy UniAdvice.

Now doing a Graduate Diploma in Arts (Modern Languages) (Spanish). Instead of Honours :D

spazamataz

HSC
So I had my first student central experience.

"Oh you have to go somewhere else to do that"

That was 40 minutes of my life that I will never get back.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Yeah, so, uh, get used to that.

In other news, due to the incompetence of the Arts faculty, retract my post above. Apparently no longer doing Spanish!

Appleseed

HSC
Okay, I take back what i said before, its pretty cool now, even though I don't know anyone!

Its just a matter of talking to people (who aren't drunk bogans (how they got into uni i dont know?)) and you will meet a lot of very very interesting people.

They may not be your greatest friends, but hey its still fun talking :)
And orientation today wasn't as awkward as I thought, I think I just got to the point where I was like meh, and ended up seeing some people I knew, and winning $30 :)

Oh and i didnt even end up going to bollywood! Gah these drunk bogans are starting to piss me off though!!!
You cant tease us people at campus east for being drunken bogans, you go to campus east because you are a drunken bogan.

mittaron

HSC
i just moved into trenchtown yesterday and within 2 hours i was drunk. coincidence?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Nope. Two hours after moving anywhere, you should be drunk. :)

spazamataz

HSC
i just moved into trenchtown yesterday and within 2 hours i was drunk. coincidence?
Baha thats trench town for you.
God I have so many memories of being drunk around the TTT.
Where in Trench town? If you're down the back you could be my new flatmate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)