obscure question regarding 'the human story' (1 Viewer)

rhia

salty
HSC
hi.

i have to do the human story, but i don't want to, because that is not my thing. genetics is my thing. in fact, i dread the human story. but enough of that.

about how long, roughly would it take to complete the human story... like, the relative length of the module.

i ask because i am planning to crap my way through that, so i can focus privately on genetics, which i will focus on in the hsc exam. if i don't, i will get a crap mark.

ta.

Last edited:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I heard the module on Human Story has a lot of memorising to do. I'm sure you will do well even if you privately learn Genetics. Do you have assessments for the Human Story??

rhia

salty
HSC
Survivor39 said:
I heard the module on Human Story has a lot of memorising to do. I'm sure you will do well even if you privately learn Genetics. Do you have assessments for the Human Story??
yeah - that's the reason why i have to do the human story: my school has pre-created assessments for the human story, and won't budge when i propose for them to just whip up or borrow from somebody else assessments for genetics (maybe a big ask).

i'm not terrible at memorising: but annoyed that on top of the stress of the hsc, and particularly english, i have to do an elective (thus it is not an elective) for biology - which i love - that i hate.

thanks for reply,
-r

Kyroth***

HSC
If your good at learning the basics, and do the work in class, and only focus on those specific dot points that your assignments are based on, you should have no problem doing both. Do the assignments well, and you shouldn't have to worry about the rest.

Also don't worry about the trials. Your school is supposed to include the whole exam paper, including the other options. And they have the answer key to all the options. You'll be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)