O'Camp question (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Definitely bring one for feit. You are busy the whole day so they picked a venue where rooms are extremely basic for the guys.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Can I reveal locations? Or should these guys figure out themself ;)

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Inb4 UTS Green room :haha:

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I went last year so I do have the power of speech :)0
Don't spoil it.

What did the people that didn't bring a sleeping bag do? did some people get just a blanket and pillow?
Can't remember tbh, just bring one.

is it wroth going or? i've got my ext1 bridging course on at the same time thats why
I did the ext1 bridging course back then and still went (missed 3 days of it iirc). Did miss a little bit of stuff but it didn't really affect me at all for Mathematical Modelling 1.

Thought it was compulsory?
They say it is, but it really isnt. You should still go.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
This is all assuming it's the same venue as before. It's communal showers since you'll be in a room with a fair few people, but the enclosed kind of communal shower not US high school movie style showers haha. Can have a shower whenever, but you'll be busy throughout the day.

I'd only bring a phone if I were you, unless you really need entertainment on the bus. You don't have too much time for that kind of stuff and will likely leave it in your bag for extended periods so that's one less thing to worry about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)