oday (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Logistics said:
I followed the 2 girls in red for a while, gotta love that ass haba haba ;)

They kept giving me those flyers of something and I gave them other flyers in return lol

I liked the cold coffee or what ever it was, and I got corsair pen and screw driver lol
the microsoft chicks, yea they flew off like b4 4 darn. didnt get their autograph, and foto :(

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
dark`secrets said:
LOL omg how cool were the freebies at the compsoc table ahhahah

my friend taxed a whole heap of then and joined them up. We kept going back to the table and steal them muahhahahhaha heaps of people were complimenting on his funky "chain"
pff we got those at It camp liek 2 weeks ago, and did every possible thing that could be done to it.

Jinglebell

HSC
fire away said:
i joined

im matt
Yay, we have debaters! I don't remember anyone's name that I talked to:) But I was wearing a green singlet and quite possibly bouncing from caffiene over-consumption, so you may have talked to me or seen me.

Anyone else noice the 'do not consume more than 2 cans per day' warning on the coffee drinks? I was so tempted to go a third:p

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
i saw one girl at the debating stal- do u have blonde hair?
i only had 1 hour to browse the stalls (came at 3 o clock- had to go to business school at 4)

can i still join the debating team? i only did debating once in highschool though...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I was thinking of joining debsoc but I don't know if I will have the time with work and uni etc..... what kind of time committment does debsoc require?

mr EaZy

HSC
i had the same concerns ash!

i got a few brochures, but i didnt join on the day-they all either sound good or not at all, and im new to uni so im basically lost with what work loads are required, i need to ask around before joining too many clubs :) (it depends on what you would call too many :p)

Jinglebell

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
I was thinking of joining debsoc but I don't know if I will have the time with work and uni etc..... what kind of time committment does debsoc require?
This year we have internals on Monday nights, regionals (informal tournament between the unis around Sydney) are at Sydney uni on Wednesday nights, and tournaments basically occur in semseter/mid-semester breaks. We have Westers (Easters in WA) , Australasians (July, Queensland), Womens (can't remember when or where atm) and Worlds (Dublin, December/January). You don't have to attend everything (or every week), we're a pretty laid-back society generally.

mr EaZy said:
i saw one girl at the debating stal- do u have blonde hair? ... can i still join the debating team? i only did debating once in highschool though...
I can't believe you only saw one girl, considering we only had one of our male members there most of the day:p I am blonde, but I'm not the only blonde debater so it may not have been me you saw. You can still join, we welcome all levels of debating skill! You should be able to grab a form and join at the union desk anytime, and then join our MSN group to find out what's happening.

And here I thought I'd finished talking up debating...

mr EaZy

HSC
Jinglebell said:
I can't believe you only saw one girl, considering we only had one of our male members there most of the day:p I am blonde, but I'm not the only blonde debater so it may not have been me you saw. You can still join, we welcome all levels of debating skill! You should be able to grab a form and join at the union desk anytime, and then join our MSN group to find out what's happening.

And here I thought I'd finished talking up debating...

i saw lots of people at the debating stall ( 3 blokes and one girl)
in fact there was a crowd over there (thats why i didnt go to it)
yeah ill grab a form alright! :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)