offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

interati

I got an offer from Newcastle today. so can I get others in main round? if I can, can I got the offer from diferent courses from same school which I changed today?
and should I accept it now?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, u can accept ur early round offer now - and still wait for the main round. If u get a better offer in the main round, u can accept that instead and just cancel ur early offer

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
okay, umm what happens if u dont accept the early offer now, and wait for the main round?

can u stil pick the early offer after the main round?

Benno

HSC
i dont think u can, if u reject early round u lose the chance to go there, unless of course they offer it to u in main round, which i dont think they would

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
okay alright

so if i accept the offer i got now, im still considered in the main round? and if i want to change my mind, i can reject the prelim offer and go for the main round?

i just want to be sure... thats all.

rubylotus11

I think it depends on whether it is your first preference. If it is I don't think you can get other offers in the main round. However if say it is your third preference you can still get offers for the other top two preferences in the main round. I think that's how it works.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
prelim round is for courses selected based on criteria, those who have deferred or schlarships

i got offered engineering at uts.. but im not sure yet.... hmm...

just want to know if.. what i said above in the other post..

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
okay alright

so if i accept the offer i got now, im still considered in the main round? and if i want to change my mind, i can reject the prelim offer and go for the main round?

i just want to be sure... thats all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)