IamBread

HSC
I'm guaranteed to get accepted into my course so I'm not that jelly :p

Congrats anyways.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
This is for international students only, if ur domestic, you'll have to wait till the Main Round Offer early Jan.
Nope, UTS rang some people who did the engineering questionnaire up and supposedly UWS rang people with high ATARS and UWS listed about early offers as well.

brachester

HSC
Nope, UTS rang some people who did the engineering questionnaire up and supposedly UWS rang people with high ATARS and UWS listed about early offers as well.
Well, i got two offers, first one is for UNSW and the other one is UTS. The first for UNSW is my legit offer, while the UTS prob offer me (being my 6th preference) because they want more people in. http://www.uac.edu.au/international/offers/

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I could have sworn that less than an hour ago, brachester had a red dot instead of a single green one......

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I could have sworn that less than an hour ago, brachester had a red dot instead of a single green one......
He did.

Well, i got two offers, first one is for UNSW and the other one is UTS. The first for UNSW is my legit offer, while the UTS prob offer me (being my 6th preference) because they want more people in. http://www.uac.edu.au/international/offers/
Thats not what im saying, international offers work completely different. Domestic students (myself included) have gotten calls about early offers from either UTS or UWS, we dont accept them/official get notification of them until the 4th of january with UAC early round though. Considering you're an international student and the UAC website lists today as the first round of offers for international students, what makes your offer early?

Last edited:

brachester

HSC
He did.

Thats not what im saying, international offers work completely different. Domestic students (myself included) have gotten calls about early offers from either UTS or UWS, we dont accept them/official get notification of them until the 4th of january with UAC early round though. Considering you're an international student and the UAC website lists today as the first round of offers for international students, what makes your offer early?
that's what i'm trying to say.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
nah im living off campus.
That's a shame. One of my friends lives at Fenner Hall and she snuck a group of us in after all the exams finished.

Let me tell you, the kitchens at Fenner Hall are amazing. Fridges everywhereeeeeeeee!

friend177

HSC
That's a shame. One of my friends lives at Fenner Hall and she snuck a group of us in after all the exams finished.

Let me tell you, the kitchens at Fenner Hall are amazing. Fridges everywhereeeeeeeee!
Good Place that is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)