Offers/ Enrolment? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys,

Just wondering if you guys know when enrolment is for universities? I'm getting it confused with 1st round/2nd round offers..are they the same thing or what? If they aren't the same, where can i find out when the enrolment dates are for universities?

thanks!
-marilia- xoxo

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
ummm u have to put in Uni Preferences, at www.uac.edu.au and they were due at the end of september but u can still enrol now, u just will pay a late fee....... so once uve done that u can change ur preferences whenever u want just by logging in. so hopefully u hav already put ur preferences in, otherwise do it ASAP. u cant enrol into uni until uve been accepted into a course. once the UAIs come out on 19th december or 20th (i forget which date) then the unis start handing out offers to people who get a high enough UAI to do their course... i suggest u talk to ur year advisor at school.

smallcattle

HSC
1st round is gone, 2nd round is on 19th of jan, enrolment day should be on late jan to early feb

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
thats of enrolment like putting ur preferences in... but they dont offer ur places etc till they get the hsc marks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)