Offical: I wish buffy was still on thread (1 Viewer)

ShorTSTuFF

Natalie
HSC
puppet show was cool, even though i don't like dummies, they give me the wiggins. gotta love the fact that willow hates drama and has terrible stage fright, but by the end of season 4/beginning of season 5, she wants to do drama. just shows how much she's grown up. i've always been a buffy fan since the beginning but think it did go down hill in season 5 cos of dawn. god i hate her. all she did was complain and moan for the next 3 seasons, even though she started to mature in season 7 and was filled with a bit of knowledge. but all in all, she made the show crap, a ball of energy for a sister...pfft

H?

buddy
HSC
fnkychk said:
All true. Willow's addiction being paralleled with a drug addiction was so lame. Remember when she smashed that car while 'stoned'?
That, my friends, is what we call a Marti-phor.

Marti Noxon, the person responsible for seasons 4-6.

when buffy came back from the dead, the 2nd time, it went bizare. Like them 3 nerd guys, trying to kill buffy.
Im watching the season 2 on channel 7 now, ive seen them 3 times now, there still awsome.

Nelg

HSC
i loved this show but ahhhhhhhh i never saw the ending i know what happens and all but i never actully saw it i miss like all of season 7 and the end of season 6 ahhhhhhhhh so bad I WANT THE FULL BOX SET

kloudsurfer

HSC
I wish Buffy was still on.

Recently got all 7 series, and am loving it!

My thoughts:

Season 1 was just ok, the Master was a pretty lame big bad, but its all understandable since it was the first season (and 1996, id forgotten how...90s everything used to be lol).
Season 2 was great, Becoming part 2 has to be my all time favourite episode!
Season 3 was great. Loved the character development of Faith
Season 4 was crap, except for Hush, which was brilliant (and really really creepy). Hated Riley, he was such a goody goody, and Adam was a really boring villian.
Season 5 was good
Season 6 things started to pick up again. Loved Once More With Feeling, and it was great seeing Buffy with a badass guy again (spike). Dark willow was cool too.
Season 7 was also really good (those mini slayer wanabees really got on my nerves sometimes though. I loved Andrew.

Anyway, for more Buffy action, check out the Buffy Season 8 comics. They continue where season 7 ended (actually, its a year and a half after the season finale). Its really good, and has some extremely 'interesting' moments (anyone read issue 12?)

Still deciding whether to get angel. Watched the first episode, and thought it was nothing special (except the end where angel pushes that guy out the window. It was brilliant!). Does it get more interesting? Should I get it?

Also, check out Firefly. It is awesome. Even awesomer than Buffy...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)