Offical: I wish buffy was still on thread (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i miss buffy
i want her to come back. what were they thinking when the finished the show?
it was the best ending ever but shit i miss her

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
orr why? buffy didnt die thats all i wanted... what was wrong with it?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
she gets stabbed with a sword yet somehow manages to jump from building to building without trouble... and the buildings she jumps off just so happen to collapse at the appropiate time and not manage to kill her...
i just thought it was overboard...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yeh but she can do that shes buffy you knob!
fuck dont over analyse it just enjoy the leaping and the stabbing and the emotion!
i was moved. deeply moved
I MISS BUFFY

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I miss it too. I keep myself occupied with the re-runs on Fox 8 though.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
loz i have grossly underestimated you
you like buffy. you must be a champion
reruns just arnt the same. i want some original stuff
I MISS BUFFY

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Haha. I think they're up to season 5 on weekdays and season 7 on saturdays, it keeps me entertained.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
the angel ending was like 6 times better than the buffy ending. i miss buffy and angel too but please god don't bring them back.

all you buffy/angel fans should watch firefly, it's the bomb. managed to be as good as, if not better, than the buffyverse in 17 episodes

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
How did angel end? May seem stupid, but I've only started getting into Angel.

Fry

wouldn't you rather watch it?

the ending was quite shit if you ask me. well i don't really consider it an ending cos it was left so open and it should've been 2 hours long. it just felt like a really excellent part 1 of a season finale. even though the Buffy finale was disappointing as far as the action went (comedy was superb though), i felt satisfied cos everything fell into place, it went full circle. the Angel finale, however, just left me with a "what the?" expression. it was like being stopped in the middle of a rollercoaster ride...it leaves you wanting more.

Fry

glycerine said:
i miss buffy and angel too but please god don't bring them back.
ive accepted that Buffy has finished, but im still not ready to let Angel go. it just wasnt their time.

SweetAngel86

HSC
I miss Buffy too, but I didn't like Angel anywhere as much as i like Buffy. Just wasn't the same. I always watch my tapes or DVD's of Buffy to keep me entertained!

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
They should start playing seasons 2 and 3 on FOX8 again, those were the best seasons I reckon. Everyone was there, before Oz, Angel and Cordelia left...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
The show went downhill when Oz left..but I still enjoyed Buffy till the very end

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh i didnt think angel should have ended... though i gotta admit it got crappier towards the last couple of seasons... but i hope they make a spin off... with spike, and em... thatll be pretty good i reckon

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Minai said:
The show went downhill when Oz left..but I still enjoyed Buffy till the very end
Oz rocked my socks. I liked Dru as well.

Fry

i don't think Oz made much of an impact on the show. he was always the cool, calm and collected dude who said everything in 5 words or less. i barely noticed him, but I guess his popularity stems from the fact that he is Seth Green..a hella funny film actor. i think the show went downhill in when Buffy went to college in season 4. she was all grown up and i missed the high school atmosphere and library hangouts. the whole gang wasn't there too. Angel, Cordelia and Faith left. Xander didn't go to college and i really hated how they made Willow gay. Oz and Willow were meant to be forever. nonetheless, the show got better in season 5 with the introduction of Glory. man i love her, she was one of the best Buffy villains ever.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
here are my main general points, cbf addressing them to specific people

1 - i understand the feeling with the angel finale because my expression was really "wtf?" too. but i stand by my statement that it was a PERFECT ending for the show, it really wrapped up everything the show was all about.

2 - had they not had THAT finale of angel, i would've said YES!! bring it back! however any attempt to bring it back now would really negate every point they made in the finale and would be, quite frankly, stupid. let it die gloriously.

3 - do NOT let anyone tell you what happened in the angel ending before you see it for yourself. i was a total spoiler whore yet i restrained myself for the last ep and it was way worth it

4 - it really shits me when people say "ohhh, it wasn't the same when they left high school". of course it wasn't! it's called growing up! i mean, seriously, if they'd tried to convince me that they were the same people at 22 that they were at 17, i would've laughed in their faces

5 - season seven buffy is SO much better if you watch it again. seriously, i wasn't impressed the first time around, but watching it again? i think it's severely underrated. any season that spawned such episodes as 'selfless', 'him' and 'conversations with dead people' (<3) is not bad

6 - watch firefly!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)