Offical Year 12 2006 Good Luck Thread (1 Viewer)

physx

HSC
[DANGER - RANT]Yes, today is the 19th and yes i did wake up at 6am to study. Today's very cool breeze and hot sun also bring with it the 2006 HSC *sigh* and with that the realisation for some that they really haven't studied enough for those obscure language subject they have been doing for the past 2 years. But asides from that and the continuers pottery paper we all have English paper 1 to look forward to tommorow and the cramming procedures that many of us will attempt in the next 24+ hours.

[THIS IS IMPORTANT]
I feel it very fitting in my drunkly, sleepy hase though to extend my best wishes to the whole of the BOredS community and also to all students in general (haha not maths) the best of luck, relax, be happy it's not the end of your life (unless you made some kind of stupid bet with the mafia) and dont stress (just a waste of energy and u dont want your friends leaving thinking that your a nutta).

So yeah, have fun, study hard & get the marks u deserve - Cheers :wave:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
You can never have to much luck. Thanks mate, good luck to you and all the other class of 06.

bassqueen16

HSC
I would also like to wish all o6'ers the very best of luck, we'll need all the luck we can get :) Thanks to the BOS community (in advance) for all the support and help we've been given over the last year or so, you guys own ;)

HeathcoteMitch

HSC
Just remeber all, that you have already completed 50% of your hsc already through past school work, you still have an amazing amount of time to study, work on it, you will go fine,
Best of luck to you all,

Carmel1988

HSC
Good Luck to everyone over the next 5-6 weeks!!!! Don't stress, its not the end, just a new beginning(c, already practicing for Journeys!!!) Study hard but not too hard, cause u'll b too stuffed to party hard afterwards!!!!
Best Wishes and C u all in the future!!!!!

physx

HSC
miss random said:
What? The HSC is now???....oh dear
lol, why how random miss random... haha yew be happy the HSC in nearly over guys

pshazique

HSC
Everyone good luck, we can only do our best.
Its the beginning of the end.

The 'journey' has begun.

*Lozzie*

HSC
hey all year 12 2006ers

well its nearly over GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!

just remember you have been apart of the greatest bunch of year 12s to ever sit the HSC:)

lilsxcwog89

Lazy Ass
HSC
Goodluck everyone, dw were ganna smash the HSC due to the fact that were the best, as simple as that.

:)

abhi_89

abhi_007
HSC
Mumma said:
Im ready to ass rape this HSC twenty times over.

PERHAPS YOU MISINTERPRETED THE "GOOD LUCK THREAD" !! WE DONT WANNA KNOW WHAT U DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME

Nick_R

Master of my Domain
HSC
i'm pretty sure that the HSC doesn't have an arse to rape in the first place... i think you're confusing it with the fact that the HSC comes out of the board of studies arse :p

praying that we get a fucking good question tomorrow for section III, and I hope that the texts in section I are actually interesting!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Just a brief GOOD LUCK to all you year 12 2006 from a year 12 2007~~ =D We'll be going through the same things next time this year ><;

Mitch.au

HSC
Good luck everyone, its just an exam in the end. And no matter what you think someone is always in a worse position than you. Work with what you've got, do the best you can and never look back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)