Officeworks (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
BreaKing said:
wtf? since when do you use toilets? :confused:
Dude, you suck. Poojokes aren't good anymore since mack has left. Bring mack back and then I'll be impressed.

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
mr dragon ^_^

lol

yeah our store is also understaffed.. why can't the fucking employ more people? mores life hell of a lot more easier...

if only i can work sundays, I can move up to FEC position. i mean fuck! i get a lot more pay! but i don't work sundays :(

i hate stationary.. every time i walk through im like "fuck off don't ask me anythnig"

oh a side note... there a chick working at your BM department dragon called rochelle/michelle? rudest bitch i've even heard... phoned up on sat. and expected one of my team members to take her call immediately.. he was on a damn break... she kept pestering me.. i just took a hard line coz she was being a bitch.. eventually she gave up...

i mean you work at officeworks.. you should know what's what ...

Collin

HSC
N/A
Panda Bear said:
mr dragon ^_^

lol

yeah our store is also understaffed.. why can't the fucking employ more people? mores life hell of a lot more easier...

if only i can work sundays, I can move up to FEC position. i mean fuck! i get a lot more pay! but i don't work sundays :(

i hate stationary.. every time i walk through im like "fuck off don't ask me anythnig"

oh a side note... there a chick working at your BM department dragon called rochelle/michelle? rudest bitch i've even heard... phoned up on sat. and expected one of my team members to take her call immediately.. he was on a damn break... she kept pestering me.. i just took a hard line coz she was being a bitch.. eventually she gave up...

i mean you work at officeworks.. you should know what's what ...
LMAO, that was your store? Was this to do with a certain printer a guy bought from your store but then it screwed up and he went to return it at ours..
She's actually the CSM.

I heard that FECs get paid around 2 bucks more.. around $16something. THEN I heard from our FEC that all level 1 TMs get paid around $16 :S.

Collin

HSC
N/A
.. and oh man, to get to the staff area, you actually have to walk through the Stat dep. So whenever I go (off to the back) for my breaks.. there's 1/2 chance I'll get dragged away to be helped on something which I have no clue about. I can't really do a TM PA call either, since most of our fones are screwed. Then there's a chance I'll get mugged again trying to get out of the store to get my daily Sub.. and same deal when I come back to return to the staff area. So overall, my 30min lunch breaks end up being 40-50min. :chainsaw:

Oh.. and on Sat we only ever have 1 BM TM on shift.. so when they go outside for their breaks.. the store's screwed for call parks etc.. rofl.

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Walk through the paper aisle, that's usually where there's the least people with the questions. Whatever you do don't walk through the pen aisle...
"Do you have any more of this"
"no"
"Are you sure"
"yes"
"sure there's none at the back"
"there is none at the back"
"but i drove for 30 mins to get here"
etc

Collin

HSC
N/A
Suvat said:
Walk through the paper aisle, that's usually where there's the least people with the questions. Whatever you do don't walk through the pen aisle...
"Do you have any more of this"
"no"
"Are you sure"
"yes"
"sure there's none at the back"
"there is none at the back"
"but i drove for 30 mins to get here"
etc
Our paper aisles actually in BM. And yes, walking through the pen aisle is death.

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
JKDDragon said:
LMAO, that was your store? Was this to do with a certain printer a guy bought from your store but then it screwed up and he went to return it at ours..
She's actually the CSM.

I heard that FECs get paid around 2 bucks more.. around $16something. THEN I heard from our FEC that all level 1 TMs get paid around $16 :S.
yeah man.. CSM or whatever... she should know how people are when they have their breaks :)

stationary screws cock... me being @ pos is boring.. but i know jack all about furniture/techworks/stationary! :D

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
It's stationERY!!!
gahhhhhh *pulls hair out*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)