• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Official 24 Season 6 Thread (US Airing) (1 Viewer)

elena24

HSC
ohhhh im downloading ep 4 now...got like 50meg left!! god this season is unbelievable! just when u think they cant do it again this season, they pull out this fantastic storyline with phenomenal actng once again!! damm i love this show!!

aaron.mac

HSC
How good are the first 4 episodes!!

The nuke was mad, and you have to feel some sympathy for jack.. he vomits and nearly breaks down.. ah well, the look in his face when he saw the nuke seems like he is gunna fight

Graham (bluetooth man season 5) is supposedly in the next episode, for a couple of eps.. I have found a spoiler that is pretty hectic, dunno if i should post it.. (its about graham and jack)..

what did everyone else think about the episodes??

Kujah

HSC
N/A
That was very exciting. I have a feeling this season is gonna be the best ever :)

j2i2z

HSC
Look wat happens wen Jack even thinks of quitting!
Kujah, i dun think anything can beat season 1

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Hmm, yeah season 1 was great. We'll just have to see all the episodes,and then we can judge :D

fatmuscle

HSC
yeahp, do have to feel sorry for jack
ep 4 just showed how human he really is :p

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
zomg 4 episodes out already??

i totally forgot about 24 =/

elena24

HSC
OMG......HOW GOOD WAS EP 4??? 24 is back to its best and that was the best premier to date!!! this year for me it seems soo real....i dunno. and jack...well he may be down and outt n vulnerable as ever but he still manages to kiss ass!! the last 10mins of ep 4 are as good as it gets folks!! absolutely cannot wait for ep 5 and the rest of the season really...gonna be a good ride!

Anthony.

HSC
Wow, season six certainly will be another thriller. :)

Came across this on Digg. Warning! Could spoil!

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Someone may believe 24 is better than the other stickies in the thread.

elena24

HSC
Well well well.....channel 7 hs decided to give 24 a chance after all! 24 SEASON 6 WILL PREMIER ON THE 30TH OF JAN(TUES) WITH 2HRS THEN AGAIN ANOTHER 2HRS ON 1ST OF FEB(THUR)....BOTH AT 8:30PM!! how unbelievable is that! well tey etter sart promoting it...theyve got like 14 days left or something! will not bothe downloading the rest of the eps now caus it looks like fo the first time we'll catch up to the US! Anyway those first 4 ep were like a tester for me! I cannot bloody wait!

martin88

HSC
N/A
i've also seen the first four episodes..... really really good stuff

apparentely it's just going to get better.... can't wait

Dave2007

HSC
elena24 said:
Well well well.....channel 7 hs decided to give 24 a chance after all! 24 SEASON 6 WILL PREMIER ON THE 30TH OF JAN(TUES) WITH 2HRS THEN AGAIN ANOTHER 2HRS ON 1ST OF FEB(THUR)....BOTH AT 8:30PM!! how unbelievable is that! well tey etter sart promoting it...theyve got like 14 days left or something! will not bothe downloading the rest of the eps now caus it looks like fo the first time we'll catch up to the US! Anyway those first 4 ep were like a tester for me! I cannot bloody wait!
Where did you hear this? Sounds almost too good to be true...

aaron.mac

HSC
Have any of you guys seen the opening act to the fifth episode?? it looks pretty good, jack is back in the game.. and, Paul McCrane is guest starring, which means Graham is back!!

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
ooo, where can i see it?

the first four eps were awesome, can't believe
Curtis though, so sad, he was such a good regular in the past seasons, sad to lose him that way

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
elena24 said:
nah its for real! thats exaclty wat i said as well but i can assure u its coming to 7 in 07!! lol...those annoying ads! u can even check out this link where 7 have dedicated a whole page to 24....http://au.blogs.yahoo.com/twenty-four/
Enjoy!
yep.. just saw a promo for it on friday with the premier date (30th jan).

elena24

HSC
yeah also saw the ad during the tennis last night..not bad but not as good as the US one i can tell u that! anyways only two weeks or something away!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)