Official BOS 2005 Critique Thread (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

Since there are a few of you who feel the need to post their short stories on BOS for critiquing, I have created this thread for that purpose. All theads created after this one with stories posted in them for comment will be deleted.

Please be aware of plagiarism issues before posting your major work.

Criticism is to be contsrcutive, and any rude or hurtful comments will be deleted.

Have a nice day.
-Justin

J

jhakka

NOTE: This thead may also include Reflection Statements and such, if you wish.

anchor

HSC
I'm interested in having my work (well perhaps not the entire thing, I'm extremely paranoid) critiqued, but I don't want to post it for all to see.

Anyone interested might email me at xperverted@yahoo.com.au. It's very much appreciated.

houlcroft

Houlcroft
HSC
Uhhhh.... I dont think that you're allowed to do this... You're not really meant to publically show your work until AFTER its been marked... I guess you could get around it by emailing it to people like Anchor is proposing, but then again I wouldn't trust mosy people not to do something with my work... But then again, thats just me. Go ahead and post for your life!

anchor

HSC
houlcroft said:
I wouldn't trust mosy people not to do something with my work...
Well, those are legitimate concerns, but it looks to me as though people from previous years have posted their work without repercussions. Besides, with only a few days left before they're handed over, it's unlikely someone will steal an entire work (thus having to create an entirely new journal that contradicts the one their teachers have probably alreadyseen).

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about posting a reflection statement alone. There's not much you could do with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)