Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (2 Viewers)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Just woke up and read all the pages. Had a good laugh at some of the posts and all the funny events. Still feeling a bit groggy after a big nap and will commence making big post after I freshen up =)

khfreakau

HSC
BTW, MASSIVE thanks to Carrotsticks for organising everything, as well as aphorae who wrote an essay of feedback on my essay, Blue Suede for some english tips, seanieg for being a sick cat overall and helping with maths, khfreakau for laughing at my parking ticket, realise for teaching me how to cube root numbers, barb for coming movies and everyone else for being there and making the day good all up.
bbz wat abt me halpin u 2 westfeelds :3 HAHAHAHA

Shazer2

HSC
Just woke up and read all the pages. Had a good laugh at some of the posts and all the funny events. Still feeling a bit groggy after a big nap and will commence making big post after I freshen up =)
Will there be photos? :)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Discussing it right now, but for the mean time please PM me if you don't want photos of you released.

If I don't get PMs from some people, I will contact them and see if I have their permission. Then we may upload photos.

Shazer2

HSC
Discussing it right now, but for the mean time please PM me if you don't want photos of you released.

If I don't get PMs from some people, I will contact them and see if I have their permission. Then we may upload photos.
At least upload some of you, Carrotsticks. Just for us folk who couldn't attend. :(

Shazer2

HSC
Why are you so keen on photos? -Creep vibe being given off- :L
I want to know what everybody looks like and there is no chance I'll ever attend a meat so it's sort of a disappointment for everyone else to know, but me. I'm not trying to be a creep.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
lol harrison you were so gone at the end.

Anyway thanks to carrot and everyone who helped organise the day. Was pretty awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)