Official BOS Trial 2015 Thread (1 Viewer)

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
Doctorsoccerball instantly assumed that only I would be extreme enough to carry around a whiteboard. Except that I had only acquired it two days before the examination, and only because I last minute attended a birthday outing of a friend. If that magical coincidence had not occurred, then he would not have been able to determine my identity.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Doctorsoccerball instantly assumed that only I would be extreme enough to carry around a whiteboard. Except that I had only acquired it two days before the examination, and only because I last minute attended a birthday outing of a friend.
Thats not how I found out but oh well :p ... I had 3 guesses of who you were and one of the guesses was right... you were in the zone before the test.

leehuan

HSC
Btw, has the 3U exam been posted somewhere?

leehuan

HSC
Was mainly wondering because someone uploaded 4U if I recall..

Ekman

HSC
Thats not how I found out but oh well :p ... I had 3 guesses of who you were and one of the guesses was right... you were in the zone before the test.
No you had one guess, and you were so convinced that he was paradoxica, but turns out, he was the guy sitting in front of the real paradoxica.

Drsoccerball

HSC
No you had one guess, and you were so convinced that he was paradoxica, but turns out, he was the guy sitting in front of the real paradoxica.
Well how did I get Paradoxica on the first time?

Drsoccerball

HSC
Relax you were most likely looking down when they took the photo so they cant really tell how your face looks like
ahahah its probably a selfie carrot took #destroyingdreams.

leehuan

HSC
Meanwhile, I just got there (very late), sat down next to my 2U friend, got moved away by a table, did a paper which I will fail, then left with my 2U friend after grabbing a subway.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
I mean it's not hard to find me on facebook if you know my name and school... Not as much for drsoccerball

Drsoccerball

HSC
I mean it's not hard to find me on facebook if you know my name and school... Not as much for drsoccerball
Yes. However, there is only one way of finding out who I am. Well two since carrot and kaido knows my name...
Meanwhile, I just got there (very late), sat down next to my 2U friend, got moved away by a table, did a paper which I will fail, then left with my 2U friend after grabbing a subway.
LOL did you accidentally do the 2U paper?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)