Official BOS Trials 2013 Mathematics Papers: Parramatta Library. (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Can I attend the general paper? Even if there was one, I would still fail, Carrot is a meanie.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
If only seanieg will actually take the test for real. Be interesting to see how he rates with the 'top students' hehe

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
If only seanieg will actually take the test for real. Be interesting to see how he rates with the 'top students' hehe
Well Fus Ro Dah is apparently coming on Thursday, so that'll be interesting.

seanieg89

HSC
I actually probably can't make it up to Syd (as it is a weekday), but if Carrot emails me the paper I could do it in the evening and scan my solutions. Of course, you guys would have to trust me that I limited myself to three hours.

seanieg89

HSC
How do you think you would go? I am pretty confident I could do every question (and would be quicker at the harder stuff than yr12 sean) but would probably be slower at the routine stuff than I used to be. Without practicing, 3 hours would probably be quite tight.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
How do you think you would go? I am pretty confident I could do every question (and would be quicker at the harder stuff than yr12 sean) but would probably be slower at the routine stuff than I used to be. Without practicing, 3 hours would probably be quite tight.
Well I can't really say because I've seen and reviewed the questions already. Also, handful of the questions in the paper will be coming from me lol (as was the case last year). In general though definitely would do much better than my Year 12 self.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)