Official countdown for HSC results. (1 Viewer)

campbellleo

Idyllic Ballina: It's enough to make you rather si
HSC
starrysky said:
<3!

JOURNALISMJOURNALISMJOURNALISM.

I was going to try for Sydney. But the cut-off was an absurd 98.5 or something of that ludicrously horrifying nature.

And UNSW doesn't offer journalism as a major thing. So my Arts (Media & Communications) option went flying out the window like duck poo.

So UWS and MQ are prime choices. I just hope my results were good enough to get a 60 at least. Otherwise ... shall end up doing TAFE and transferring.

Am now excited about prospect of studying journalism next year. Bollocks to the results.

Time: 3:29 AM.
Time Lapsed Since Last Estimate Of Lack Of Sanity: 2 minutes
Time Left: 2 hours, 31 minutes.

FRIDGEMAGNETS. How're we all feeling?

EDIT: Oh, and call me Xuan. :) Nice to meet another journalism hopeful!
Lol... I'm heading to Brisvegas, so my options are limited basically to UQ, QUT or Griffith. But I am still so pumped. There is only so much ps2 you can play before you start wanting to bring truth to the masses! Ah, I am so pumped.

That's a great idea. Get me all excited just before REALITY brings my hopes craaashing down.

Also, I am hoping to get into a dual degree of journalism and philosophy! Which is pretty much double the fun.

I'm Leo (the username wasn't exactly leaving much to the imagination, but hey!). Wanna lead a crusade against the Daily Telegraph with me? You know, when we get our journalist... badge... thingies.

2 hours and 13 minutes!

There has got to be more food for me to eat in this house.

Oget

HSC
I've gotten extremely drunk in celebration, drunk a whole bottle of a cheap thai rip off smirnoff.

Unforunately it appeas ill pass out before 6am - fuck

HSC
my back is hurting from sitting on this chair and waiting and waiting! does anyone know a more effective way of killing time =|

Oget

HSC
chocolatecookie said:
my back is hurting from sitting on this chair and waiting and waiting! does anyone know a more effective way of killing time =|

alcohol

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
chocolatecookie said:
I've been gaming the hours away, but I can't be bothered staying on the comp. I'm off, for now anyway. Later, good luck with all your results :wave:

HSC
So *thinks*.... Anyone read any good books lately?

I'm currently finishing the second book in the Bartimaeus trilogy...
Went to the library today and got a truck load of books to finally read XD No more school means I can finially catch up on reading =P Plus there's nothing on tv laterly XD

Oget

HSC
LadySilverWings said:

Went to the library today and got a truck load of books to finally read XD No more school means I can finially catch up on reading =P Plus there's nothing on tv laterly XD
Cicero's Selected Political Speechse

Occassionally dry but well worth the read, he's a tops man.

Maky

HSC
haha I've been gaming the hours away too...seems pretty effective so far...so will continue doing so

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
LadySilverWings said:

I've been trying to find a copy of How Hitler Could Have Won World War II for a week or so now that I don't have to order, but I've been unsuccessful so far :(

Oget

HSC
everyone is ignoring me - god damn you i need to talk to someone fuck

HSC
i am hungry. except, grabbing something to eat means going downstairs, where the alarm is on. and turning the alarm off, means going into my dad's room, which will probably wake him up and he'll think the results are out right now or something...!

Oget

HSC
LadySilverWings said:
*waves* lol XD

Ugh, my mind's not functioning propely... Tired, but can't sleep o__o lol
you're almost certainly unattractive and I cannot tolerate females who are unattractive as they are utterly superfluous in the face of the average male. If you are attractive however, please post a picture, and I will retract my statements and issue a full apology.

Until then, I'm waiting for a male response.

HSC
Oget said:
you're almost certainly unattractive and I cannot tolerate females who are unattractive as they are utterly superfluous in the face of the average male. If you are attractive however, please post a picture, and I will retract my statements and issue a full apology.

Until then, I'm waiting for a male response.
Umm.... Excuse me? O__o Someone's sounds a bit rude, don't they?

starrysky

HSC
campbellleo said:
Lol... I'm heading to Brisvegas, so my options are limited basically to UQ, QUT or Griffith. But I am still so pumped. There is only so much ps2 you can play before you start wanting to bring truth to the masses! Ah, I am so pumped.

That's a great idea. Get me all excited just before REALITY brings my hopes craaashing down.

Also, I am hoping to get into a dual degree of journalism and philosophy! Which is pretty much double the fun.

I'm Leo (the username wasn't exactly leaving much to the imagination, but hey!). Wanna lead a crusade against the Daily Telegraph with me? You know, when we get our journalist... badge... thingies.

2 hours and 13 minutes!

There has got to be more food for me to eat in this house.
NO. Don't give in. Get a Wii. But the only reason you should get a Wii is to stay fit.

YUS. Am totally excited right now. Will be extremely succinct and excel at journalism degree, because I'm made of awesome.

Two hours left until said excellence will not be possible.

PHILOSOPHYFFJFHKAFJHFKJF. <3 That's an orgasmic double degree, I say. I have no idea what UWS offers, so I think I might have to actually ... investigate ... that ...

Umhellyes. Sydney Morning Herald owns at life. Does shits on the DT, I say.

I want one of those nifty black FBI-esque slip things that they brandish and are all like "FBI!"

Oh man. I'm seriously going nuts here.

One hour fifty-five minutes.

EDIT: I'm currently re-reading Vanity Fierce by Graeme Aitken. Gay fiction FTW!

Oget

HSC
LadySilverWings said:
Umm.... Excuse me? O__o Someone's sounds a bit rude, don't they?
Honesty, my dear. I'm the perfect gentlemen, howevre given the excessive amounts of alcohol I've imbibed I've sadly lost the certain social etiquette that would present myself as a upstanding citizen. As I said, unless you are truly unique, intelligent and amazing, you will be passed over as a female. I mean honestly, no guy wants to interact with a female unless she's attractive. It's a tiny percent of females that are likeable. I'm in a generous, kind mood tonight. I'll pretend you're the latter kind of girl until you give me a irrefutable conclusion that you're like the rest of your race.

Coooooooooooooooooooooo

mzduxx2006

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I've been trying to find a copy of How Hitler Could Have Won World War II for a week or so now that I don't have to order, but I've been unsuccessful so far :(
omg that sounds heaps interesting. always fascinated by hitler since learning about him in modern history. if u find a copy let me kno where u got it from and the rrp thanks.

xoxxo

hkgirl

HSC
it is currently the 19th December 2007 @ 4:13am according to my laptop clock.

there's only 1hour and 47 minutes & HSC SHALL BE RELEASED!!

omg im so freaking nervous!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)