Official Cryptocurrency Thread (1 Viewer)

blyatman

HSC
N/A
Know a few people who had a few thousand btc back in the day. If they hadn't sold, their stacks would've been worth around 10-20mil at one point. One of them spent it all on hookers and coke, and has no regrets haha.

yesmANnigro

HSC
i invested in verge and it went 60x during the bitcoin rise, i sold it at 49x, invested $1000, so basically made $48,000 . i was 15-16 lol, now its sitting in my bank account.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
2020 will mark a great year for speculative investors because of the periodic BTC halvening event, and since XRP (and other cryptos) are tightly coupled with BTC's fluctuations, I'm expecting a rise.
LEL

SEC Charges Ripple and Two Executives with Conducting $1.3 Billion Unregistered Securities Offering

Washington D.C., Dec. 22, 2020 —

The Securities and Exchange Commission announced today that it has filed an action against Ripple Labs Inc. and two of its executives, who are also significant security holders, alleging that they raised over $1.3 billion through an unregistered, ongoing digital asset securities offering

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I fucking called it:

tl;dr Whether the gains be by $5 or $10/15 (who honestly knows? too early to say) - early investors would still be in the profit zone :spin:
I think it’s more likely the early investors in ripple will be in the prison zone.
!

Lol just looked at the charts
If XRP is upheld in court to be unregistered security, as they have been charged by the SEC, public crypto exchanges will have to delist it, so the price will actually go to zero.

Bored of studies user "Neil_", XRPs biggest fan predicted XRP at $18-20 by end of 2018 and invested big:

It's now $2.27241 (ATH @ USD $2.80) analysts say it will grow to $18-20 (end of 2018), bear in mind those are conservative figures since it already beat this year's projections by leaps and bounds. Great opportunity to invest (FOMO) :party: :party:
^
Endorsing unregistered securities and losing all your money, you must feel like a huge dumb idiot?

Sorry for your loss :(

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
LEL

SEC Charges Ripple and Two Executives with Conducting $1.3 Billion Unregistered Securities Offering

Washington D.C., Dec. 22, 2020 —

The Securities and Exchange Commission announced today that it has filed an action against Ripple Labs Inc. and two of its executives, who are also significant security holders, alleging that they raised over $1.3 billion through an unregistered, ongoing digital asset securities offering

dighead

HSC
unrealised still
U waiting for a year to reduce CGT? Or just holding on due to the good ol' crypto greed? Lol. AAVE hasn't been tradable long enough to whether the price increase is sustainable, but man, I would def cash out if I saw those gains.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)