Official Dates HSC external exams (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
Lol The content I crammed in the 15 mins before my chem trial ended up getting me like 5 marks

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol The content I crammed in the 15 mins before my chem trial ended up getting me like 5 marks
If my memorised geo essays were the actual questions I probably would have ended up with a 93-94 mark. LOL.

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
Kinda happy that my school has always had really crammed exam blocks now, bc it's prepared me for the ridiculous hsc timetable

But which idiot put SOR and 3U maths on the same day???? :/

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
time in between exams should be spent briefly reviewing notes. That is all. Dont touch a thing on the day of the exam tho.
the key word is briefly. Some people were making notes on the day lol.

this is a very rare case; and Makematics was probably reviewing his notes rather than cramming and learning them from scratch

Kinda happy that my school has always had really crammed exam blocks now, bc it's prepared me for the ridiculous hsc timetable

But which idiot put SOR and 3U maths on the same day???? :/
to throw of all the asians in catholic schools

bobbob

HSC
Just letting you know, that the Retail Services exam is on: November 5 AM.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Does anyone have all their exams except for english one straight after another like legit one each day? I do :(

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
that would be pretty unlikely
Yes omg i'm like dyingg. I have the weekend to separate the exams but that's all. Is this gonna affect how I do in the exam?? Has anyone had this before? Omfgg

xNoLiMiTz

HSC
Information Digital Technology - 5/11/14 PM

I think there's quite a few VET subject exams on 5th Nov.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes omg i'm like dyingg. I have the weekend to separate the exams but that's all. Is this gonna affect how I do in the exam?? Has anyone had this before? Omfgg
what exams do you have exactly?

APABLD

HSC
The 2014 timetable would have been a good timetable for me- the subjects I did in my 2012 HSC are all spread out.

My sister's got 4 exams in 3 days and all her exams finished after a week and a half. I guess she can relax early but that first week will be tough.

photastic

HSC
Even though its impossible, what happens if no one in the whole state sat the hsc exams?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Even though its impossible, what happens if no one in the whole state sat the hsc exams?
I'd think it would probably be harder to get into university the lower down your school ranked .

ConorDevaney

HSC
3 exams in 2 days, with 4 in that week, finish on the last day (5th nov) with french extension by myself(do open high school) while everyone else will be enjoying some beers, could not have been a worse timetable :mad:

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
3 exams in 2 days, with 4 in that week, finish on the last day (5th nov) with french extension by myself(do open high school) while everyone else will be enjoying some beers, could not have been a worse timetable :mad:
Don't worry, i'm sure u'll do great :) btw, how's french extension ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)