Official Drew's Thread 2005 (1 Viewer)

Kanker

HSC
N/A
TrophyBuyer said:
Tom Harrington, Tom Harrington

You touched my sister tonite.

She has a bf in year twelve, he will have you shot.

YOU'RE FUCKED CUNT YOURE FUCKED!!!

Room 308 at St Andrews College

I got you bro. I got you bro.
The College does not condone inflamatory discrimination of any kind. Please refer to Section 4 of the discrimination policy which is placed on the college noticeboard and was handed out to you in Orientation week.

St Andrew's College is a environment of very capable young men and women who interact with each other socially in a civilised manner. You have breached this informal social 'contract' and therefore will be placed on behavioural probation. You have crossed the line with your verbal condemning of Tom Harrington. Consider this you're first and only warning.

Best Wishes for the remainder of the vactation and look forward to seeing you soon.

Last edited:

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
dr porges,

it says the college DOES condone discrimination...............

you might like to edit it

best wishes on your editorial journey

berghousemaa

HSC
Got the Paul's O-Week Survival pack today in the mail today.
OMG OMG OMG OMG. It looks so god damn awesome.
Schoolies all over again, only better.
I can not wait.

berghousemaa

HSC
lukebennett said:
really? spill.................
Here's some of the funny bits.

Bring "An old bed sheet, a bad taste hawaiian outfit, something your favourite sports star might don, and something tight and white-all will be revealed"

"AT 8:30 PM we (parents and students) all head to the Salisbury for after dinner drinks. This can be the perfect opportunity for parents to ensure the ongoing happiness of their sons for semester by contributing to their bar tab."

"At 9:15 PM, the Parents depart, making way for your introduction to college life and the arrival of the women's college girls later in the evening." Possibly a subtle hint to debauchery, but methinks not.

"As part of the fresher experience, for the duration of your first year at Paul's you are not allowed to write your name beginning with capital letters, nor are you ever allowed to make announcements at Formal Dinner."

Now here's some of the good bits from the schedule.

Tuesday
College song night with college naming. Dress-Coat tie and gown
Wednesday
Champagne breakfast with Women's College. Dress-O-Week t-shirt
Love boat cruise with Women's college. Dress-Hawaiian bad taste
Thursday
Sportman's champagne breakfast with Wesley girls. Dress-Favourite Sports star
Scavanger hunt
Winter wonderland foam party with Sancta Sophia and St Andrew's girls. Dress-White and Bright
Friday
Toga dinner at Wamen's college and Tequila party. Dress-Toga
Saturday
Beach party (Paul's host all other colleges). Dress-Beach attire
Intercol party at Manning. Dress-70's get up
Sunday
meet the rest of the college. Dress-Suave

The college has a different bar everynight from 12:00 as well.
2 hours for the normal o-week stuff.
Every single hour of every day is filled with stuff they have planned.
Awesome

berghousemaa

HSC
Melbournian.
It is obvious that drinking plays a large part in the o-week stuff.
However I am 17. Will they really exclude me from all the drinking stuff or do they only claim "only over 18's" to sound responsible.
If it matters I pass for 18 easy and I have a fake ID that only the most intense inspection under blue light will reveal.

Or should I just not bother telling them or tell them that if I get caught I will cop the fine.

berghousemaa

HSC
What happens to the people who aren't of good moral upbringing and are 17?
At the stuff away from paul's are they even gonna bother to check id's because they gave me the impression thta i's probably be the only baby fresher.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
just got my o week timetable. very busy. so many thems i am gonna have to start thinking of what stuff to bring for some of the parties

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
we get a FOAM PARTY... with you lot???? woohoo!!!

this is going to be so awesome. when do we get our "what to bring" packs?

EDIT: if there's a big intercol thing on saturday night...will there be somewhere i can watch the tahs/chiefs game...? :D

Last edited:

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
um we have nags on first night. then a toga party with wesley. next night we have a harbour cruise with sancta. then friday we have intercol dinner. forget where i put my timetable. but thats what i remember. we have lotsa lunches and stuff with other colleges too. lotsa themes like bad taste dressing and 70s for intercol

welshi

HSC
what's nags? so u got sent the TT? hmmm. hope i get one soonish.

i need something cool to wear as my toga... my cousin had a bright blue lurex thing with sequins for one of hers.

welshi

HSC
Jugz said:
Mate, you are gonna cop it, you dumb little fuck. Thanks for using your real name.

I think its a sad day when drews accepts such poor cunts as yourself. The college will gain nothing from you mate except fo your student fees. I hope you enjoy Jugs' arse, cause that'll be your year bennet.

----------------------
don't be a fuckwit. i guess the idea that people might appreciate those with nice genuine personalities is a bit complicated for your fosters-addled and no doubt sex-starved brain to grasp. i suppose you told porges you played number eight for your boofhead private-school first XV when you actually were only the waterboy and that's how YOU got in, because obviously your personality had nothing to do with it.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
Jugz said:
Mate, you are gonna cop it, you dumb little fuck. Thanks for using your real name.

I think its a sad day when drews accepts such poor cunts as yourself. The college will gain nothing from you mate except fo your student fees. I hope you enjoy Jugs' arse, cause that'll be your year bennet.

----------------------
i guess a good advantage of using my real name is that people shud be able to spell it properly. :rolleyes:

you sound remarkably like trophybuyer :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)