Official Drew's Thread 2005 (1 Viewer)

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
i played with comets to like u14s or something? with blake and amana and stuff. geoff was in the age below.

i only know of scarfie through rugby mates.

yeah ben conguista is mad, don't get me wrong, it's just he's the only good player on the team.

i'm pretty sure i've played you. did you play against high when they had some hell lanky guy? and ben hayman was coaching?

berghousemaa

HSC
Espo15 said:
i played with comets to like u14s or something? with blake and amana and stuff. geoff was in the age below.

i only know of scarfie through rugby mates.

yeah ben conguista is mad, don't get me wrong, it's just he's the only good player on the team.

i'm pretty sure i've played you. did you play against high when they had some hell lanky guy? and ben hayman was coaching?
Yeah I was the age below you. Oh my god, do you know what happened to Amana and Blake. Blake's family suffered a personal tragedy that shouldn't be posted on a public forum, then became a father last year and the godfather is Matt Conguista.
Amana in yr 12 claimed that he "heard voices" and has just gone totally off the tracks.

yeah I did play high with that lanky guy, he was real good, but i didn't play when haymo was coaching cause i was at a rugby camp or something.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah i knew about blakes family cause my parents were friends with his. but a father? wtf?!

yeah i was in the high team with the lanky guy.

berghousemaa

HSC
Was that lanky guy in the team when we were in yr 12. Cause he was really good, even though a bit stubborn?
Don't worry about Blake, it actually somehow turned out well.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
nah he was the grade above, yeah he was kinda stubborn i guess, but still pretty good considering he'd only been playing for 2 years.

berghousemaa

HSC
Only two years, damn that's pretty impressive. He was second row for the XV as well.Good lineout jumper but we drilled him in open play.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
well, ducks, i'm moving out today and i'll be at my grandparents' place in syd until i move into drews...so THAT is when i shall see most of you, and i'm sure i'll see all of you at some point during the week. i'll be the one in the green lurex toga :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)