OFFICIAL Easter Show Thread (1 Viewer)

melizzle

HSC
Re: easter show interview

That really helps. thanks.

If only i went to school so i too could wear my uniform. Then i wouldn't need to worry about what to wear.

ASHK

germaphobe.
HSC
Re: Easter show job!

- dress pants & collared button blouse.
- skirt and/or stockings & collared button blouse.
- flats are classy enough.

with that ensemble, you never fail or look stupid.. :)

worn to all interviews ive ever had..

DONT ever go to any kinda of interview wearing jeans, that just screams "young and dumb"

i made that mistake once... :mad1:

good luck!!! =D

panny

HSC

any1 here worked with benson before?

sheeeri

HSC
Re: easter show interview

Though I'm not sure if they us different group interview technique because you didn't apply through a school. Like i said, with mine they didn't ask any questions, the lady basically told us what we needed to know e.g Cost, what you are expected to do etc. They interview was very informal and went for maybe 10 mins, not even.

alexwilliams13

HSC

Heya , Im working there aswell . Whens your interview booked for . We might be in the same one . It really tiring to work their:burn:

ravengirl

HSC

YAY i got a job with some arizona company there. i'm going to be a 'vendor' selling ice creams & drinks. oh the fun !

lilredelmo

HSC

just wondering...
What pay do you get for bensons or food selling??
I work for a different company and we do ticket selling,turnstiles etc.I get $18 an hour but no penalty rates.Have 12 days at the show.
And 6.30 am till 2.30 pm this Sat at head of the river.
I don't have RSA or Traffic control cert,but will get these and then more work and $24 an hour in Corporate boxes.
We do the races,concerts,football,rowing and other "events"

M-

HSC
N/A

Some people said that annau@adam.com.au, said applications have closed. For fun, I decided to apply for them anways last week and I got a reply today saying I got an interview lol.

HSC

lol yeah i got an interview with Wariana Pty Ltd :)
im excited ^^ LOL i hope i get the job!

im gonna wear black pants and white collared top cause it goes to dress professionally, so definantly not jeans. :)

whos got their interview on this saturday?

youngminii

Banned
HSC

lol yeah i got an interview with Wariana Pty Ltd :)
im excited ^^ LOL i hope i get the job!

im gonna wear black pants and white collared top cause it goes to dress professionally, so definantly not jeans. :)

whos got their interview on this saturday?
I do, 10:30am with Wariana Pty Ltd. I'm also gonna go in black pants and a collared top.

la vita e bella

HSC

Okay well
just got back from my interveiw

20 people in my group, only 3 got in =)
including me

applications havnt really closed
you can just rock up they wuld give you an interveiw,
nice peopleee
=)

i dont no how to use this, BYE!

youngminii

Banned
HSC

Lol my group had 20-30 people (Wariana). The lady was really nice and said she'd hire '99%' of the room 'cause she was really impressed. She told a couple of us that we've definitely got the job though, even though I have no idea how I impressed her. There were only 5 guys in my group including me and 2 of them were deadbeats lol.

mattyg87

HSC

Damn!! I think i missed the boat...i had an interview today with Bensons but they said they are only hiring 70 out of 500 applicants. I did the wrong thing by only really applying at one stand I think. Probably too late to go anywhere else now if I don't get on at Bensons. Shame coz i'm doing nothing during the 2 weeks and I can work every single day...sucks!! I just emailed Wariana though in a false hope they might have something left

GossipGirl-

HSC

Lol my group had 20-30 people (Wariana). The lady was really nice and said she'd hire '99%' of the room 'cause she was really impressed. She told a couple of us that we've definitely got the job though, even though I have no idea how I impressed her. There were only 5 guys in my group including me and 2 of them were deadbeats lol.
Hey youngmini,
Just in regards to your interview, did she say something about sending you a text message on Monday or something that told you that you were in?
Did you get that txt?

Amalthea

HSC

I got a text from Lorraine from Hunter Leisure, to go training this Sat.

Does anyone have any idea how long this training thing goes for??????????

youngminii

Banned
HSC

Hey youngmini,
Just in regards to your interview, did she say something about sending you a text message on Monday or something that told you that you were in?
Did you get that txt?
Yeah, got the text at 11pm+ (which was 2 hours after your post, so I'm assuming you got the text)
But she told me that I'd definitely gotten the job during the interview anyway, so yeah.

HSC

i got a text last night but she goes i have to wait for more info? LOL

youngminii

Banned
HSC

Yer my txt said I got the job/on the standby list and to wait for more info. She said in the interview that you can start early (on Sunday) if you want/she lets you.
Btw what time was your interview?

JJLiu

HSC

oh i got a txt saying i had to wait for more info but i know at least one girl in my group got straight in on the day..
except we had something like 60 people? the um.. 10.30, 11 and 11.30 group altogether

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)