Official HSC timetable (2 Viewers)

origami hero

HSC
what if our solar system is actually an atom and our planet is actually an electron spining around the nucleus of that atom, and in the bigger world that our atom exists as an atom in, someone acidentally found our atom and discovered us inside our atom and are playing social experiments on us?
and one of those experiments happens to be observing the effects of a great amount of stress on the shoulders of year 12 students by making them undergo the HSC. i bet that person somehow managed to implant the idea of the HSC into some evil teachers head and thats how it all came about......

THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY MIND!
lol

well (not to sound cliched or anything) good luck with that hsc timetable, i wouldnt wish that on anyone

Shortee

[♥]bUmp LiiKe DiS!![♥
HSC
I like my timetable

Friday 19 Oct - English & Music
Monday 22 Oct - English Paper 2
Friday 26 Oct - Maths
Thursday 8 Nov - Legal Studies
Friday 9 Nov - Visual Art

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
origami hero said:
what if our solar system is actually an atom and our planet is actually an electron spining around the nucleus of that atom, and in the bigger world that our atom exists as an atom in, someone acidentally found our atom and discovered us inside our atom and are playing social experiments on us?
and one of those experiments happens to be observing the effects of a great amount of stress on the shoulders of year 12 students by making them undergo the HSC. i bet that person somehow managed to implant the idea of the HSC into some evil teachers head and thats how it all came about......

THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY MIND!
lol

well (not to sound cliched or anything) good luck with that hsc timetable, i wouldnt wish that on anyone
One of the longer couch gags to date is "The Ziff Who Came to Dinner"'s 45-second spoof of the short film Powers of Ten. After the family runs in and sits on the couch, the camera pulls up through the roof and continues pulling back - past Springfield, the United States, Earth, the Solar System, Kang and Kodos outside their broken spaceship, and finally the entire Milky Way galaxy. As the scene continues receding, the galaxies turn into atoms, which become molecules, which become strands of DNA, which become skin cells, which become Homer's head. Homer then says "woooow" (later changed to "cool" in subsequent airings).
:wave:

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Why the hell would they put Business the day after English, when it's the third-most popular subject? Lame.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
Why the hell would they put Business the day after English, when it's the third-most popular subject? Lame.
Yup. Lame indeed.

HSC
Maddy1012 said:
omg you poor thing
Holy shit.. if I was you, I would be dropping the hospo HSC exam, you have a heap of units to spare... but then again, thats just my opinion... :)

pleasehelpme

HSC
yeh, pathways is when someone is too busy to do the hsc in one year so they split it up over up to 6 years. im an athlete so last year i did the hsc for bio, maths and art and this year im doing religion and english. it was so good cause last year i got band 6, band 5 and band 4 with still doing 10 training sessions a week

BikkiMuncher

HSC
our school sucks cause all our exams have to start at 7am!! if you ask me that is a major disadvantage! grrrrr

not fair
not fair
not fair
not fair

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
BikkiMuncher said:
our school sucks cause all our exams have to start at 7am!! if you ask me that is a major disadvantage! grrrrr

not fair
not fair
not fair
not fair

Don't complain.
I'm very hyperactive at night and I wish I could do the HSC exams during midnight.
It places most people at a disadvantage.

Jachie said:
Board Of Studies only really cares about those who undertake difficult subjects only.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
BikkiMuncher said:

not fair
not fair
not fair
not fair
I suppose you are from Asia and are doing the HSC. That's the only reason I can think of as to why you have 7am exams.

willhowden

HSC
I have 3 exams on the one day during HSC... (Monday 22nd) Except my year coordinator rand BOS and I get to do one exam the day after :)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Sparcod said:
I suppose you are from Asia and are doing the HSC. That's the only reason I can think of as to why you have 7am exams.
Yeah it is. A bit annoying, but hopefully won't affect us too much.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
xclusv2bhung said:
wow .. 7am o_O"
well best of luck then =]
Haha thanks. I'm not sure if they're 7 or 8 am. Depends if we have to start at exactly the same time as you guys or if we can start an hour after you've started. Although if you start at 9 it's daylight savings right? That puts us 3 hours behind so in that case I think we would have to start at 7. Damn.

PartyAtMothers

The Squire of Forest Deep
HSC
Haha I'm pretty okay with my exam dates. I get English Area of Study, then a massive 9 day gap between the English Advanced Modules exam and the rest of them, which are all spaced out rather nicely.

starrysky

HSC
Friday 19 October - English (Area of Study)
Monday 22 October - English (Modules)
Tuesday 23 October - Business Studies
Monday 29 October - Mathematics
Tuesday 30 October - Biology
Friday 2 November - English Extension 1

God, someone kill me. Business the day after English, Biology the day after Mathematics. *glares* Ehh. Just means I'll have to be more of a hermit around late October ...

***Steph***

HSC
my first exam is on one of my friends 18ths and my last exam is also on a friends 18th!

alfonso22

HSC
my exams suck...

why do they seperate the science subjects???

i got biology, pdh and then ancient history in three days..

not fair..:bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)