Official HSC timetable (1 Viewer)

Kaleah

HSC
I'm doing pathwys with 4u english and 3u music this year, 4u maths and physics next year, but hows my luck??

Sure I get ext 2 english and half my music out of the way before the exams even start but music 2 in the middle of the 2 english papers??

At least there's 2 weeks between then and ext 1 english.

Poo.

Emmy-Lou**1989

HSC
Friday 19th October
English paper 1

Monday 22nd October
English paper 2

Tuesday 23rd October
Business Studies

Friday 26th October
General Maths
Geography

Thursday 8th November (sister's 21st Birthday)
Legal studies

Tuesday 13th November (last day of HSC)
Business services

Yea i am not really that happy...as you can see i have 2 exams on the same day (maths and geo) and 4 exams in that week...and i have to wait until the last day of exams to finish...so far i am the only one who doesn't finish early :(

Sofstar

HSC
Emmy-Lou**1989 said:
Friday 19th October
English paper 1

Monday 22nd October
English paper 2

Tuesday 23rd October
Business Studies

Friday 26th October
General Maths
Geography

Thursday 8th November (sister's 21st Birthday)
Legal studies

Tuesday 13th November (last day of HSC)
Business services

Yea i am not really that happy...as you can see i have 2 exams on the same day (maths and geo) and 4 exams in that week...and i have to wait until the last day of exams to finish...so far i am the only one who doesn't finish early :(
:mad1: damn.

ausa

HSC
GIVE A SHOUT OUT...
if your 18th birthday is during the exam period...
mines on the weekend between the two english exams...
the 21st Sunday to be exact... now my party is been held back til mid nov... wat a bummer

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
i have 4 days of exams in a row.. that seriously sux

get to finish on the 1st of november and start to worry bout my results =.=

Last edited:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
ausa said:
GIVE A SHOUT OUT...
the 21st Sunday to be exact... now my party is been held back til mid nov... wat a bummer
Damn.

I have 4 weeks after my exams finish till my birthday, two or three after everyone's finishes. I reckon a week or two earlier would be perfect, but eh, it's not too bad.

plodge

HSC
N/A
ausa said:
GIVE A SHOUT OUT...
mines my 18th bday is on 9th nov visual arts exam day

Sofstar

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Damn.

I have 4 weeks after my exams finish till my birthday, two or three after everyone's finishes. I reckon a week or two earlier would be perfect, but eh, it's not too bad.
That's alright. Mines a week before exams start:mad1: Study first, party later.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Sofstar said:
That's alright. Mines a week before exams start:mad1: Study first, party later.
Yeah, I'm glad it's after. At least you have it a bit before, so you can give yourself a day off.

My heart goes out to those who have a birthday on/day before an exam.

jessal

HSC
19 oct - english paper 1
22 oct -english paper 2 AND entertainment
23 oct - business studies
9 nov - art AND drama

:( im scared, but at least i have a fair bit of time before art and drama.

morganforrest

HSC
I've got...

English Paper One - 19th Oct
English Paper Two - 22nd Oct
Chemistry - 24th Oct
Modern History - 25th Oct
Mathematics - 29th Oct
Extension One Maths - 31st Oct
Physics - 5th Nov

Not too bad really....im glad i get all my lame extensive writing subjects over and done with in the first week. I just keep reminding myself that it could be worse. One of my friends does art and drama...both on the last day, man it would suck to be creative!!!

bettinabarber

HSC
i've got
friday 19th, english
monday 22nd, english
tuesday 23rd, business studies
wednesday 24th, chemistry
monday 29th, mathematics
tuesday 30th biology
wednesday 31st, PE
then yay! all done
i finish my exams in 13 days and i already have my timetable pretty much memorised its pretty easy when you have 3 exams after each other each week arrrggggghhhhh scary

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
bettinabarber said:
i've got
friday 19th, english
monday 22nd, english
tuesday 23rd, business studies
wednesday 24th, chemistry
monday 29th, mathematics
tuesday 30th biology
wednesday 31st, PE
then yay! all done
i finish my exams in 13 days and i already have my timetable pretty much memorised its pretty easy when you have 3 exams after each other each week arrrggggghhhhh scary
Whoa, that's pretty intense. Bam bam bam, you're done. Though I guess I finish only a day later.

Gotta love that 4 day break before maths though, am I right? So glad I got that.

bettinabarber

HSC
maths is the worst so hard the concepts well for me to get a hold of i am glad for the 4 day break lucky i have a teacher who is always willing to help out :D its a bonus cept my bio teacher has her baby like 3 days before our bio exam

Queen Anna

University Gal
HSC
Re: HSC Exam Timetable?

ohhk so I was gonna say i luuv mine then i realised u cant luuv exams so ill just smile inwardly with mine.
they are all spread out which means i have to go to the afternoon of the last day but hey its a small price to pay with two and three day gaps in between most of my exams
english - fri 19th
english mon - 22nd
sac - 29th
ancient - 1st
eng ext 1 - 2nd
hist ext - 5th
drama - 9th
so the only real bad one is the 1st and 2nd and both r morning exmas so no big deal at all!!!!
ohhk so i no i might be rubbing in some peoples misfortune - i mean a friend of mine has modern and italain continuers on the same day poor poor girl but she finishes on the 2nd so thats not bad.

actually what am i saying..im lucky - my 18th is exactly 50 weeks away (yes that makes me a youngin') andmost of my buddies are born in september so i can still partay partay partay with no responsibility!

oh and one more thing:

MAN ARE BOS STUUPID!!!! i mean not that it diectly concerns me but in case they didnt notice many students do art AND drama and so being on the same day AND the last day is just super bad! dont they have any feelings for those poor souls? I gope BOS dont have kids - when they get to the hsc are they going to torture their own kids like they torture us??

Last edited:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
1 full week between English Paper 2 and Extension 2 Mathematics. Fucking win.
Whoa, nice. I have Business and Chem to keep me occupied. You don't have to do the Ext 1 paper though do you? Awesome.

roosterman57

HSC
I am totally screwed... starts off good with the two english papers everyone has... then i have 7 days off... but then 4 exams in the space of 3 days!!! :bomb:

Maths and sac on the 29th, bio on the 30th andpdhpe on the 31st. Upside is that my exams are over in 10 days or something and I dont have to stay in that "study/exam" zone for long. But the downside is i will have no chance to stufy directly before bio and pdhpe which are my most full on subjects when it comes to info load. I guess ill have to work extra hard eyy lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)