official newcastle uni students thread (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Gibbo69er said:
1. wat does UNCLE stand for? Is NCLE just short for Newcastle or is it an acronym
University of Newcastle

But no-one uses it.

Gibbo69er said:
2. Does the uni have any wireless networking hotspots, like in the lecture rooms or in the librarys?
The libraries have gone wireless.

Last edited:

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
The libraries have gone wireless.

Excellent! Now I can actually have a chance of getting a computer and checking my email! Why? Because I will be carrying it on my back!

YAY!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
haven't they had wireless spots in the library for ages?? or at least last year anyway

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
mrbassman said:
NCLE is Newcastle and the U at the start is for University. go figure

a few building are wireless, but i cant see how it would matter for a B Bus as you guys are only there for 8h a week and you get your notes handed to you
think again, my timetable shows 14hrs of class time and because of how its set out ill have to be at uni for 20hrs minimum.

and do the library's have electricity points u can plug ur laptop into so to recharge it/dont drain ur battery when using it?

seeka

HSC
em_516 said:
haven't they had wireless spots in the library for ages?? or at least last year anyway
but they still havent clued on to put powerpoint in the study areas of the law library,,, meh

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Illmatic88 said:
You syked up Gibbo!! I was gonna do Business but I ended up switchin pref's to take up Commerce, still might see ya around tha faculty tho lol ... so what major you thinking of doin' for Business??
hey it's a former jesmond student who made it to university. good to see :)

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
Jesmond.....I applied for work there over the woooliies ptd website. Does anyone know any cool places to get a job (cool could mean easy)? A job with a local business would be goood...i just want a really casual job (like two shifts a week casual).

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
hhhhhheyy thanks princesssj, i will ask asap...i'll just have to put together the resume the computer lost when i reformatted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)