official newcastle uni students thread (1 Viewer)

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
for some reason, a lot of people left my psych lecture...which i cant understand, coz whilst the content wasnt all that enthralling, the lecturer was hilarious (stuart marlin)
i was in that one too, and my friend had to leave halfway as he has an overlapping biology or something lecture, so my guess is that many of the others who were leaving had the same problem.
And yeh, the lecturer was good, the most interesting one i've had yet, although that isn't saying much... Too bad we don't have him again for the rest of the semester, hehe

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
@Cyph yes i have.
@evilc that would empty the lectures :D

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Originally posted by mrbassman
@Cyph yes i have.
@evilc that would empty the lectures :D
i am going to get my friend (also doing 2310) to scan them over the next week or so and then i will attatch them here

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
B Teaching/ B Arts (Primary Education)

yay for me im gunna be a teacher :)

EDUC1003
EDUC1005
LING1000
HIST1010 - i think ill skip most of this one

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
Med @ UNCLE rox my sox. :D

Been too much fun, especially the "First Incision" aka MedSoc-excuse-to-go-get-drunk-and-party-all-night :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
whats the go with all the chimneys coming out of the Med Sci building? is that to like get rid of the fumes from the dead bodies or something?

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
whats the go with all the chimneys coming out of the Med Sci building? is that to like get rid of the fumes from the dead bodies or something?
Yes. They have all these cadavers in anatomy labs and when they cut them up, they need those chimnies to release all the fumes that the treatment chemicals give off.

baker182

HSC
Well i hope i not too late, I'am doing a bachlor of finance, first year student. I'am doing the following subjects macroeconomics, marketing principles, financial accounting and statistics for business. I was doing the e-business subject but i decided to do that next semester at the central coast campus

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
@Cyph
well i have only spoken to him a couple of times, he talks during lectures and doesnt turn his phone off. but he seems ok at what he does

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by baker182
Well i hope i not too late, I'am doing a bachlor of finance, first year student. I'am doing the following subjects macroeconomics, marketing principles, financial accounting and statistics for business. I was doing the e-business subject but i decided to do that next semester at the central coast campus
Hey, I am doing first year Macroeconomics too and since there is only one lecture for the subject this would apply to you too. Did you go to the lecture last week, where the lecturer didn't turn up? I want to know if he really didn't turn up or if I just got the room wrong (along with like 80 people), even though I have rechecked the room number many times over since:confused:.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by CHUDYMASTER
Yes. They have all these cadavers in anatomy labs and when they cut them up, they need those chimnies to release all the fumes that the treatment chemicals give off.
yeah, thats what i thought...i dont like looking at the chimneys though, makes me think about whats going on below them

lol, im gunna be great if i transfer to occupational therapy, we have to deal with the cadavers too...

hey, have you had to do anything with them yet?

baker182

HSC
it was on

Originally posted by Merethrond
Hey, I am doing first year Macroeconomics too and since there is only one lecture for the subject this would apply to you too. Did you go to the lecture last week, where the lecturer didn't turn up? I want to know if he really didn't turn up or if I just got the room wrong (along with like 80 people), even though I have rechecked the room number many times over since:confused:.
Yeah mate, i was there, the lecture was on. What room did you go to, the lecture is held in the nursing lecture room, which is near the hunter building, it is a bitch to find too. I dont think you were the only one having problems finding the place, by the way we did'nt do any work, we just looked at the course outline, if you like i can give you a copy?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol, poor merethrond!!!

it seems heaps of people are doing macro, ive spoken to quite a few...is there many people doing it?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Re: it was on

Yeah mate, i was there, the lecture was on. What room did you go to, the lecture is held in the nursing lecture room, which is near the hunter building, it is a bitch to find too. I dont think you were the only one having problems finding the place
Far out! I went to room EF02 because I swear that is what it used to say when I clicked on "Show Complete Timetable (tutorials, seminars etc)" on the "Online Services" web page! It wasn't just me reading it wrong either, because there was at least another 80 or so people that turned up to that room. However, now when I go to the same place it clearly says [NURSTH]:chainsaw:! Thanks for your help anyway:).

by the way we did'nt do any work, we just looked at the course outline, if you like i can give you a copy?
I am pretty sure the lecturer will have some left over from last lecture, so that will save you the trouble. Thanks for offering anyway:). I would appreciate it if you could tell me the name of the book and the author though, and how much it costs, so that I can get it first thing tomorrow morning:).

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A

hey, have you had to do anything with them yet?
my mates girlfriend is doing radiography and she always comes out of class covered in the embalming fluid or whatever they use to preserve the body pieces. its gross

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
lol, poor merethrond!!!

it seems heaps of people are doing macro, ive spoken to quite a few...is there many people doing it?
There are 258 people enrolled in tutorials:).

baker182

HSC
The textbook for macro is Jackson J and McIver R (JM) (2004) Macroeconomics, 7th edn. McGraw HIll Australia.

The study is needed but that comes in a pack with the textbook. It cost around $93, that is for cash but, so it more if your paying via credit card.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
The textbook for macro is Jackson J and McIver R (JM) (2004) Macroeconomics, 7th edn. McGraw HIll Australia.

The study is needed but that comes in a pack with the textbook. It cost around $93, that is for cash but, so it more if your paying via credit card.
Thanks a lot:).

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
its usually only a couple of dollars more for eftpos

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)