Official Petition For Microwaves On Campus! (1 Viewer)

PwnerKebab

HSC
I hereby demand for the immediate installation of self service microwaves on campus. Seriously this is bullcrap. I Cant even bring my own lunch and heat it up, always stuck with crummy sandwiches or spending an arm and a leg buying things everyday. We need microwaves! If Macquarie can have them surely we can!

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
We have like 9 of them you dolt

There's a whole fucking map for it and everything

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Also law building lvl 1. LOL there are plenty.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
can downer fuck first years do some research before asking questions/putting forth an idea

sinophile

HSC
N/A
All the microwaves I know are at lower campus. I wish there were more microwaves at upper. Anyone know of some?

I usuaully use the one in materials science undergrad room and the law building one (which is often packed at noon)

can downer fuck first years do some research before asking questions/putting forth an idea
can you not be so rude

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Also law building lvl 1. LOL there are plenty.
this is exactly why the law building is so filled with non-law students... my god its so hard to find a study space in ur own faculty's building without uni kids running around making loud noises to try and get to the microwave...

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I hereby demand for the immediate installation of self service microwaves on campus. Seriously this is bullcrap. I Cant even bring my own lunch and heat it up, always stuck with crummy sandwiches or spending an arm and a leg buying things everyday. We need microwaves! If Macquarie can have them surely we can!
hhahaha unsw already haves microwaves u derp

alex1992

HSC
when your having 8-10 meals a day you learn to find alternatives ... bring a microwave in your bag. Sure, it is heavy, but its worth it, nothing beats heating up your food right beside you in the library.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)