Official PHYS1121 test result thread (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
How did everyone go? Epic phail? Or not as much phail as they expected? Also, anyone know the overall average? I hear that last year the average was 27%.

I'll start off, i got 37 (im assuming it means 37%). I was expecting something along the lines of 10% lolz, but im ok with 37 :D

How'd everyone else go?
Post up ppl!

me121

Premium Member
HSC
i got 57.. quite disappointing..

and why are all these threads here.. i went looking the Faculty of Science forum and found no threads.. but i came here and its full of phys threads. (PHYS is part of the Faculty of Science you know...)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
OMGGG i got 60 .... man i forgot the direction vectors on all the questions... so i prolly shouldve got 70.. maybe.. :(

Does anyone know if we get the test back?

xassius

HSC
wheeeeeeeeeee 92 :rofl: i passed physics :D ....and i didn't even do HSC physics

:hammer:

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
xassius said:
wheeeeeeeeeee 92 :rofl: i passed physics :D ....and i didn't even do HSC physics

are you serz??????
CONGRATS awesome good job man

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
me121 said:

and why are all these threads here.. i went looking the Faculty of Science forum and found no threads.. but i came here and its full of phys threads. (PHYS is part of the Faculty of Science you know...)
Wow did you copy someone else or just plagiarise it?

me121

Premium Member
HSC
Omium said:
OMGGG i got 60 .... man i forgot the direction vectors on all the questions... so i prolly shouldve got 70.. maybe.. :(

congrats.. you don't get your actual paper back.. but they have posted the exam questions and solutions on the web.

darkwolfzx said:
This is Andrew Harvey of BoS. He IS the physics meister of the hsc. go look at his notes
The problem is i've been so consumed in the highly demanding comp1917 that i really no nothing more than hsc physics.. and as hsc physics is pretty crap and really different to uni physics. i really need to study before the final exam.

xassius said:
Wow!! congrats!! you must be a genius. (ps. i think hsc physics actually makes you dumber..)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
me121 said:

xassius said:

Omium said:

mudda-bitches

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Forbidden. said:
Where the hell are the solutions for the mid-session test exactly ?
Joe Wolfes website.
Theres a link there.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)