• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Official Sex & The City - "An American Girl In Paris Part Une & Deux" Thread (1 Viewer)

tabularasa

HSC
hmm well i'm glad she got with big. The russian was too needy i felt sorry for her when the party thing happened. I think they sorta rushed the whole evil russian thing i mean he was great up till that ep so i thought that was pretty bad. As for MIranda's storylien i thought that it was a bit odd for the final ep. Charlotte and sma were ok but nothign special.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
IMO - the episode dragged on and on until the end of the art museum. Very mediocre episode indeed.

Part Deux - was Sarah Jessica Parker's Emmy submission (as you submit what you think is your best episode, for voters to watch, when/if youre nominated). I think Part Una was the better episode, and this episode was weaker. She won anyway, so i suppose it doesnt matter.

I give this episode a C-

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I'm glad that Charlotte's finally going to get her baby.. thats all I wanted to happen.. so I was pretty pleased with the ending.

tabularasa

HSC
Yeha not that good an ep though i think alot of peopel share this view. I found the whoole ending to be a whole non ending thing. Like the show is finsihing but it seemed lik eit wasn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)