Official Summer Siesta 2007/8 Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Triangulum said:
Thanks ujuphleg! I'll avoid IRA, then. Now to choose between dilemmas of development and reform/revolution/post-communism, but I'll leave that until enrolment variations come up.

Only a few days until transfer offers are released, and I'm totally not going to get into law. Is anyone else trying to transfer? (Other than Malfoy. Traitor.)
You forgot about me? I'm hurt. :(

amber44

HSC
Triangulum said:
Thanks ujuphleg! I'll avoid IRA, then. Now to choose between dilemmas of development and reform/revolution/post-communism, but I'll leave that until enrolment variations come up.

Only a few days until transfer offers are released, and I'm totally not going to get into law. Is anyone else trying to transfer? (Other than Malfoy. Traitor.)
When exactly are transfer offers released and where?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
hurrah, i got my official offer into honours today, and have to go enrol on the 31st

fush

HSC
i got invited into finance honours 3...just wandering if its worth while doing, i didnt end up doing honours last yr either at all, and to be honest im not intending to do it when i finish my degree.

But is honours 3 a worthwhile addition to a transcript?

tennille

HSC
townie said:
hurrah, i got my official offer into honours today, and have to go enrol on the 31st
Yeah, I got my letter on Friday. I have to enrol on either the 31st or 1st in Carslaw. Boo!

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Where's the HR Carne lecture theatre? I'm looking at lecture locations for various subjects and I've never heard of that one. (also, looks like I might be in Quad Latin 1 this year :()

amber44

HSC
Who's still waiting for the supp exam results? It's been nearly 3 weeks, and still nothing.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
It would appear so.

(d) Any vacancy which arises from time to time amongst the Members elected to the Board shall be filled by the next highest polling candidate from the most recent election at the time the vacancy arises who shall hold office until the expiry of the term of the Director who is replaced, provided that there shall be not less than five women amongst the eleven elected Directors at any one time.

Results of last election: http://www.usydunion.com/services/details.aspx?serviceid=46

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
oh and I found out my honours supervisor finally, Dr. Bruce Burns, whooo, experiments on gambling and deciscion making

Skeeta

HSC
I have to do a hospital placement over the summer break.

I still have not recieved one. Hospital placements go for 4 weeks. There are 5 weeks left until I am required to start more clinical placements. I do believe they have run out of hospital placements

I. am. screwed.

I have wasted 3 months hanging around sydney waiting for a placement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)