Official Summer Siesta 2007/8 Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
My timetable for S1 is

Monday: 8-5
Tuesday: 8-5
Wednesday: 12-5
Thursday: 9 - 8 (lol 11 hours wut)
Friday: 12 - 4

I'm going to burnout somewhere in Week 6 or 7.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
How come you have yours?

I want one (so I can go change it).

Have some icecream or jelly, Nebby. Or an icypole.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
scarybunny said:
How come you have yours?

I want one (so I can go change it)..
I can piece together my timetable from the individual unit pages because CHNG only runs one lecture/lab/tute per course. And they won't change because that will fuck up the balance of everything.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I see.

I've made myself a timetable from the central one, there are a few things that could change but I don't think it'll make much difference.

There's one 8am possiblity, but if they give me that I am changing. Give the 8am classes to the Newtown people, I am NOT waking up at 530am for uni. It'd be useless, I'd fall asleep in the class.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
jb_nc said:
Rafy what happened to ujuphleg as mod of Usyd?
As I'm not a USyd student anymore and also since I've been less active on the forum this year, I thought it was best to let the modding go to someone more active on the forum mod and since Rafy is already a mod and a USyd student, he applied and the mods accepted his application.

I didn't want to make too big a deal of it. Needless to say, I've enjoyed it and will still be popping in and out and I just realised the other day that I've been modding for 3 years... long time! :)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
ujuphleg said:
As I'm not a USyd student anymore and also since I've been less active on the forum this year, I thought it was best to let the modding go to someone more active on the forum mod and since Rafy is already a mod and a USyd student, he applied and the mods accepted his application.

I didn't want to make too big a deal of it. Needless to say, I've enjoyed it and will still be popping in and out and I just realised the other day that I've been modding for 3 years... long time! :)
oh Susan :( we'll have to catch up for coffee sometime?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
jb_nc said:
My timetable for S1 is

Monday: 8-5
Tuesday: 8-5
Wednesday: 12-5
Thursday: 9 - 8 (lol 11 hours wut)
Friday: 12 - 4

I'm going to burnout somewhere in Week 6 or 7.
I reckon around week 4.

thenothing

no member
HSC
Do we have to do some sort of official enrolment on a set day or is the internet pre-enrolment thing enough? (going into second year)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
thenothing said:
Do we have to do some sort of official enrolment on a set day or is the internet pre-enrolment thing enough? (going into second year)
If your pre-enrolment was accepted (you should have got an email confirming this) then you're enrolled for the year and don't need to go into uni at all. Student cards will be mailed out in a few weeks.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
I reckon around week 4.
Apparently my Monday is now 8-8. lol.

I think burnout in week 3 is now on the cards. At least I'll be able to kick French if I cannot handle it then.

I also have only one hour to get from USyd to MacqU in peak-hour. Cunt.

Meltdown imminent.

Last edited:

thenothing

no member
HSC
Triangulum said:
If your pre-enrolment was accepted (you should have got an email confirming this) then you're enrolled for the year and don't need to go into uni at all. Student cards will be mailed out in a few weeks.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
jb_nc said:
Apparently my Monday is now 8-8. lol.

I think burnout in week 3 is now on the cards. At least I'll be able to kick French if I cannot handle it then.

I also have only one hour to get from USyd to MacqU in peak-hour. Cunt.

Meltdown imminent.
French? Macquarie? Huh?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Who's ever heard of a uvula anyway? Sounds like they were running out of things to name body parts and just started swapping around letters.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I heard of it on the Amanda Show back in the old days. It's Amanda Byne's favourite body part.

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Who's ever heard of a uvula anyway? Sounds like they were running out of things to name body parts and just started swapping around letters.
I've heard of it, and did again in my linguistics lectures. I can't do the uvular trill that the French people use. That makes me very sad, cos my French doesn't really sound like French. :(

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
No, I always read uvula as vulva. Don't worry. :)

It's not just your dirty mind. It's the rest of ours too...

HSC
I can honestly say that 'vulva' never even registered in my mind when I read 'uvula'. Ah, bless my innocent, untainted mind. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)