Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
^ note use of net slang ("r" and "u") - deduce 5 points.
^ note overuse of exclaimation mark - deduce 1 point for every additional exclaimation mark.

Total points deducted = 25 points.

You have failed the Tina Grammetical (sic) Test. Your car has been impounded.

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
bah rhia's message was on the previous page. Let's see.....why did i go to the pharmacist today? Dad gave CSU a call and i can actually get into pharmacy there. But then, who wants to live at Wagga x2? There is the slight chance i may get into Syd uni, and a great chance i can get in with full fees. And besides, if i become a full-fledged pharmacist, i might even have my own business selling pills with little mickey mouse mercedes logos. Hmm.... diabolical! Mwa-ha-ha!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*hears less clothing*

*wonders where it is*

*coughs*

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
*hears less clothing*

*wonders where it is*

*coughs*
go back to your virgin goats, mister... unless, of course, you like 13 year old sluts? hmm... somehow i think the goats are better!.

*ditzy voice* duh, i'm a charlie's slut *giggle giggle* i do nothing except hang around charlie's wearing a belt and a bra *giggle giggle* i'm 13 and my boyfriend is a cradle robber and is 21 *giggle giggle* he has a car (a big black shiny car...) and he drives me places *giggle giggle* ... ARGH! DEATH TO THEM ALL!!!!!

winicat

HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
^ note use of net slang ("r" and "u") - deduce 5 points.
^ note overuse of exclaimation mark - deduce 1 point for every additional exclaimation mark.

Total points deducted = 25 points.

You have failed the Tina Grammetical (sic) Test. Your car has been impounded.
deduce? isn't that, like, 'work out' or something? shouldn't it be "deduct"? i ish TOTALLY confuzzled!!!!!

winicat

HSC
ohmegawsh! duck bee and i just went to see "i *heart* huckabees" ... it's almost as bad as "vanilla sky" (in brain working out stuff terms) .. at least this one had some form of a plot you could follow!1! ug.. i don't recommend seeing it unless you like crappy non-sense-making movies. nuh-uh, not good at all :p

winicat

HSC
angelduck said:
i know! like, i soo didnt think it was possible to wear less clothing but at the beach, but those chicks have it down to a fine art!
those chicks make my eyes hurt *cries* would it kill them to wear clothes? cause, like, once you get past the fact they wear no clothes and are slutty, there's not much more to them... (*is making a blatant and dis-tasteful genrealisation and doesn't care*)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
wini said:
deduce? isn't that, like, 'work out' or something? shouldn't it be "deduct"? i ish TOTALLY confuzzled!!!!!
Maybe i should stick more "sic"s in there. Hmm...

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
AsyLum said:
*hears less clothing*

*wonders where it is*

*coughs*
dear god, AsyLum is sounding more and more like the MHS paedophile every day. *sigh* damn it was scry when nick tned up to formal *shudder* looked like head of orphanage

on a side note: im so never buying anything off tina if she is a pharmacist. ever.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
woot! new page!
*huggles it*

why do they bother to put on the news that "JK Rowling is releasing the release date" (is it just me, or does sound completely stupid?) of HP book 6, Harry Potter and the half-blood prince.
am not happy with HP...they didnt put enough of he voice in the 3rd movie *cries*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hahah 13, no thanks, i dont go for illegal ;)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
silvermoon said:
dear god, AsyLum is sounding more and more like the MHS paedophile every day. *sigh* damn it was scry when nick tned up to formal *shudder* looked like head of orphanage
he doesn't sound like it...he IS the pedo :p

silvermoon said:
why do they bother to put on the news that "JK Rowling is releasing the release date" (is it just me, or does sound completely stupid?) of HP book 6, Harry Potter and the half-blood prince.
am not happy with HP...they didnt put enough of he voice in the 3rd movie *cries*
it's harry ppotter..need i elaborate? lol

*ducks flying objects from Harry Pothead fans*

:p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
grk_styl said:
he doesn't sound like it...he IS the pedo :p
Oh hush you :p

Now my cover is blown! ( no pun intended ;) )

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
by "half blood" i thought you were talking about vampires! :uhoh:

i remember, back in the day, no one knew who HP was ... then all of sudden they made all this hype about it all and people were all, like, "wow! he muct be sic, mate" (that was for teen ;)) and now he's everywhere! i've only seen half of the first movie :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)