Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
angelduck said:
Hehehe, Pod workz! Thanx Tina!! Sooo many nostalgic songs.........
Now thats a relief
Surely there had to be a better way to get all those songs than going thru all that mess with tinas itunes crashing everywhere and the ipod not ejecting...

But hey, its funny when stuff like that happens to someone else and not to me :p

And did i hear u say soemthing waaay back about u getting into ms??
Now that'd be funny to watch. U didn't do anything more than walk and shoot, did u? Meh, thats how i started out.
Hehehe, im still amused by the concept.
It seems so incongruent. (sorry, had to put a maths word in somewhere)

Last edited:

winicat

HSC

winicat

HSC
heh heh heh I made the following icon in honour of our whore-i-ness:

I'm a-going to go eat some fro-yo now :D

winicat

HSC
angelduck said:
Oh Oh!!! can i have that as my Av WINI????????????
heh heh yeah. do you even know how to do that???

i'm not going to fucking uni. i'm not even fucking there and i already fucking hate it. fuck uni. fuck it fuck it fuck it.

winicat

HSC
ok, quick update: maybe uni isn't so bad after all? like, maybe it can be nice when you want it to?

what's everyone's timetable like? i have tues-thurs 9-12, fri 9-11 & 12-1. mondays i have off.

winicat

HSC
heyas, duncan sent me this linky-dink and i thought ya'll might like it too:
http://www.learnline.cdu.edu.au/studyskills/index.html

it's about study skills and what-not. it's from the NTU (northern territory uni) so i presume dad saw it, sent it to dun, then he passed it on to me.

btw ... CUPCAKES!!! ohmaigawd i LOVE cupcakes!!! everyone remember that cupcake obsession i had a while back? well.. I LOVE CUPCAKES AGAIN!!!!

winicat

HSC
angelduck said:
Hehehe, if i give u my password, will u do it for me Wini??? I soo cant do it, ur right, stupid angie
oh, and sorry to be apost-whore myself but fuck it. umm...oh! yeah, yeah i'll do it ;) jsut EMAIL it to me. :)

winicat

HSC
i wonder who the person is that changes the HSC countdown number every day. do you think they have to stay up really late to do it at exactly midnight every night, or they don't bother 'til they wake up at 10AM and scare all the crazy HSCers when it suddenly changes?

EDIT: Oh! Oh! And this is my 250th post!

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
winicat said:
i wonder who the person is that changes the HSC countdown number every day. do you think they have to stay up really late to do it at exactly midnight every night, or they don't bother 'til they wake up at 10AM and scare all the crazy HSCers when it suddenly changes?

EDIT: Oh! Oh! And this is my 250th post!
*shakes head*

our poor winnie :|

Its automated on a program, someone wrote out an equation for it to countdown by itself according to the calender hahah *pats wini*

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
*shakes head*

our poor winnie :|

Its automated on a program, someone wrote out an equation for it to countdown by itself according to the calender hahah *pats wini*
*feels stupid*opps... i think i shoulda known that but i had a moment (or ten thousand) of stupidness last night

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha yeah i think it was your obligatory blonde moment. there there *pats*

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
winicat said:
clearly you know nothing because, contrary to popular belief, merewether high school is actually in hamilton
*dies laughing*

lol, wini. thats kinda sad dat u dont know where our school is - even I know that!
oh, speaking of school, its so scary: i opened mail this morning and there was letter from MHS saying "WElcome back to the new school year"! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)