Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
I just want to point out that this is the only postwhoring i am going to do. It seemed unfair that you guys were getting your post counts up when i wasn't. Plus i'm agreeing with moonie and that it IS hard to read when it is all in one big block. Hmm....should change my sig. It's a big block in itself. Mehwattayagonnadoo?

Now back to FFX (man what a nerd)
Plus how the hell does Wakka and Seymore get their hair to go like that? Sheesh typical jap characters with their overuse of hair gel....

liddy

awwwww come on....entertain us!!!!!

it can start the new reputation of mafia - education, fun...romance....join today in just one easy step.

damn sac...must study...ciao

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, sorry, i dont want to scare/repel/scar winicat for life with my hideous nature/looks.

winicat

HSC
your hideous looks?! this is me

heh heh, nah, not really this is me (see if you get my oh-so-crypticjoke that it's so so so bad that i don't care lol)

10 second bitch about duncan the dork ... stupid idiot, never takes keys ANYWHERE and then gets pissed at ME when i'm downstairs, in my room, music on, door closed and i don't hear the doorbell which is upstiars, other end of th house. der... maybe someone should take keys?! oh, of course it's my fault BTW... *grumble grumble*

winicat

HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
I concur. Oooooooooh!! *throws rose petals in the air*
*eats rose petals* my imaginary middle name is "dorothy"

winicat

HSC
stop distracting me here when i'm menat to be studying for crappy crappy SaC of crapiness!!!!!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
winicat said:
your hideous looks?! this is me

heh heh, nah, not really this is me (see if you get my oh-so-crypticjoke that it's so so so bad that i don't care lol)

10 second bitch about duncan the dork ... stupid idiot, never takes keys ANYWHERE and then gets pissed at ME when i'm downstairs, in my room, music on, door closed and i don't hear the doorbell which is upstiars, other end of th house. der... maybe someone should take keys?! oh, of course it's my fault BTW... *grumble grumble*
haha whoa, you're a babe ? :p

winicat

HSC
a high pitched, oinking babe ;) lol

let me just note here that .... THERE IS TOO MUCH TO KNOW FOR EVERYTHING!!! ug... hate SaC

who else loves thinking about stuff for classes they never have to do ... and then realise they never have to do them again!!!?

EDIT: especially english (ie. inner journeys)

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha what is SaC?

and yes knowing stuff sucks :p I dont want to know about feminism after this essay haha.

High pitched oinky babe! phwoar! thats like a dream come true haha :p

winicat

HSC
SaC, SAC, S&C = society and culture ... it's good, but you have to know a LOT for it and i just don't know it all :( but it's still fun :) i guess it's like the umm... social and cultural side of history??

i have one of those BIG toys-r-us balloons hanging from my ceiling :)

ummm... *dance dance dance* almost OVER!!!! just make-up-able art and crappy SaC to go :):):)

Last edited:

Kirsti

HSC
hmm.. I just realised that the BoS clock is different to my computer clock. It's like 6 minutes out. Wow

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha you have the same jet poster up as my brother....*kills*

winicat

HSC
woot! new page!

(( The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
1. Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.))

winicat

HSC
Kirsti said:
My throat hurts!!! give me attention and much sympathy!!
aww! awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!! *hands over chicken soup* poor itty bitty baby kirsti ... awwww!!!!11!! (note the "1"s for t1na)

winicat

HSC
hahaha i just looked up "winicat" on google. this is the first find -- "It is about a tool enabling you to manage your collection of miniature trains any scales and all marks. This version is delivered without photographs and database."

*dances* double OC for next few weeks *dances some more* rove live. found great "What the...?" on net the other day: it's just stupid. i just thought it was so stupid it was funny (and if you're stupid, like my mum, and don't get it .. that's just funnier!!!!!)

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
sharky said:
somethingorother
And what was that about my writing was hard to read? All i typed on msn was "mehwhousesgrammar?"

Wellfinethen!Whydon'twealljustusenogrammer?Thisisstartingtolookreallyweirdwithoutspacesinit.Hey,Ihaveanidea.Icantellthatno-oneisgoingtobothertryingtoreadthis,exceptthemostdevoted,soI'llmakeitinteresting.IsetoutthechallangerightheretoanyonethatisreadingthistoreplyASAPtothispostwiththisparagraphoftext,correctlyspaced.Thefirst,andonlythefirst,persontodothisandgetit100%correctwillgetafree,yesfree,reputationpointfromtheMathsman.Ifhowever,Iamunabletogiveyouareputationpoint(mostlikelybecauseIhavealreadydonesointhepast),thenIwillfindforyousomeequallyprofitablemeansofcompensationforyourhardworkandeffortintranslatingthis.Lettheracebegin!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)