Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (2 Viewers)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Well if you guys arn't going to schoolies then why not come with me to China the day after the formal? I hope tourists won't capture our plane and our only hopes of survival is through the likes of Weasley Snipes. Plus i'm going to have so much fun on my 'mountain river tour' *groan*

silvermoon said:
just like to add one more thing: FORMAL!
no more needs to be said...except...tina's wearing pink! is strange and frightening, like seeing ruth in skirt.
One of the reasons i'm dreading going to the formal. Another is hair and makeup. "Shite!" I'm going to be such a girl! And heels! I don't wear heels! I wonder if anyone will notice if i wear sneakers instead. Plus i am very annoyed that i can't go to any afterparties. Daddy's picking me up exactly at eleven. He changed his mind at the last minute and not even sharky can take me home anymore! C'mon oh the humanity!!

You know, i only just realised not that long ago that the wine glasses aka 'donations from the school' were made of glass. I threw it into my bag and then threw it in my room thinking it was plastic. Yeah yeah tina's been touching her head too much because every time she touches something, it breaks. Kinda like the Midas Touch only not so good. I mean, who would want to buy something broken?

Ok that's enough ramble for now. It's past 1am and kirsti still hasn't called the damn wench! Grr....

winicat

HSC
Kirsti said:
very bad :(

so, where else would we like to try and go?
mum suggested, if nothing else, renting caravans and going to stockton beach or something! that or nelson bay lol umm... i have no idea! *cries* so so so not fair!!! crappy crappy crappy!!!!

winicat

HSC
on a side note ... FORMAL!!! *dance dance dance* i wanna dance the night away!

umm.... i gotta get dressed cause i'm meant to leave for duck's soon and i don't have much on :eek: i think that's a pattern with me and being on the internet of late ... ?!?!

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
ROFL.

Shouldnt you lot be asleep :D
shouldn't you?

it's a bit like in the lion king where the hyenas dance around singing "no king! no king! la la la la la la!" except that it's "no school! no school! la la la la la la!"

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
umm.....*runs*

hehe, on a serious note, that really sucks, howd the schoolies get cancelled :S

Kirsti

HSC
The owner of the houses we were renting decided that he didn't want a bunch of 18 year olds in his property. This has been booked for months and they waited until 5 days before we leave to say anything

Kirsti

HSC
yeah, I just got home from the afterformal cause I had to sleep. I'm online. I really should sleep.
The formal wasnt as good as I'd expected

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ahh thats not fucken good :S

Thats actually quite unfair :( Damn, and aww @ formal :S

I guess it depends for each person :) Cheer up, you're finished, im still studying at 4 am :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ahh good to hear, i guess the crew is recovering today aye :)

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
Ahh good to hear, i guess the crew is recovering today aye :)
groan... *stumble, swear, groan* aww.. i like being little and not having had anything to drink in ages :) so cheap to have fun :D

mmm... hangover *drools* we forgot to get my magic hangover cure ... kit kat bites!!! but that's okies cause i had, like, 3 rows of dairy milk about 1/2 hour ago and now i feel okies :)

was gonna upload my photos for you guys but mum stole the disk!!! stupid bitch lol

winicat

HSC
and i notice mr AsyLum did not celebrate the birth of the new page! tsk tsk!!!

Kirsti

HSC
:( dam binge drinking at a young age. too expensive to drink now. Did I miss anything after I left??

winicat

HSC
i don't think so, can't really remember much other than dancing lots and talking to doddsy right at the end, just before they turned the lights on lol umm... not much interesting happened, me thinks *shrugs*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Sorry :)

Was preoccupied with study ^^

*celebrates new page belatedly*

winicat

HSC
*dance dance dance* schoolies might be back on!!! well, not our schoolies, but a different us schoolies lol duckie is just sorting it all out

oh! and i'm uploading our formal photos as we "speak" :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ahh thats good to hear, im down to my last two days till my exams start.

GO ME! :S

winicat

HSC
AsyLum said:
Ahh thats good to hear, im down to my last two days till my exams start.

GO ME! :S
i hate that time, it's the only time i get stressed out!!!

winicat

HSC
Gonna dance the night away...

Girlies, kiddies, demons and Duckie ... Cat has officially uploaded her Formal photos!!! you just have to wait until i integrate them into my website so ner! :p

*dance dance dance*

EDIT: gawd i love my formal pants *huggles them*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)