Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Hoi, im allowed to post like that. Besides, what's wrong with how i did it?
I didn't post 5 times in a row, i only posted for 4 out of 5 consecutive posts. Besides, i don't make much of a habit out of posting tons of separate posts, i like to say what i think of all at once.
Sometimes i forget what i was gonna say, but that's not my fault.

And what's wrong with me being president? I like it. Therefore everyone should like it, it's a simple proof.

Hmm, sounds like a good idea for a new signature... *thinking*
Hold on while i work out how to change my signature again...

liddy

winicat said:
viva la penguins! *punches fist in air* heh heh heh i found the tape with thtat footage on it and i'm a-going to intergrate it into my video *squee*
aha! graphics!!!!!!!! oh the memories...
oh the poor drawings *sigh*

winicat

HSC
Sharky said:
And what's wrong with me being president? I like it. Therefore everyone should like it, it's a simple proof.
Heh heh heh that is sooooo the best proof! *throws confetti*

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
Okay, sorry for post-whorin here, i just dont think anyone else will post soon, and i will probably forget, Wini/Mafia, find me some good sig & avatars!!! Dammit!

I can't find any good pics - i tried looking for satanish ducks, it just wouldn't work!

winicat

HSC
awww... the little baby playing witht eh snake was sooooo the cutest thing ever!!! *gigglesnort*

winicat

HSC
hey, duck - to get an av just look for pics 100X100 pixels. this can be found by right clicking an image you like to determine its heightXwidth. they are also known as "icons" which may also aide in your search ;) don't forget you can just re-size stuff in paint, etc. if you find something you like..

EDIT: look up "avatar 100x100" in google images engine. there are many there and i also have some in my bucket if you want one of them

Last edited:

winicat

HSC
*apluades the birth of the new page* phwar, long labour..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)