Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (2 Viewers)

Kirsti

HSC
I'd like to make a motion that Asy deletes or condenses duckie's previous 4 posts on the grounds that they are utter crap and she does not deserve post 1000.
Those in favor please say "Aye"

Of course, if the motion isn't passed then I claim the right to pages 101-200 as the founder of the new century

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
im not sure any of us can complain about posts in here being "utter crap".
sharky:...*sticks tongue out*...that is all :p
kirsti: there is NO way you're getting all of the new pages from here to 200! I claim pages 113 and 147 (if we get that far..which is a damn scary thought!) and, of course, post 2000. yes, it shall be mine! all mine! *evil laughter*....for the glory of the penguins of course...of course
hmmmm, camilla is on tv --> does she remind anyone else of clakc?!?! is scary! is the electified poodle hair methinks. hmmmmmmmmm.

Kirsti

HSC
Excuse me!? I already claimed it! You can't just undermine my authority like that!

I was here first !! *TANTRUM*

winicat

HSC
my booties are too sexy for anyone but mke *nod* ... they'd burn ya'lls feets off

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
im not sure any of us can complain about posts in here being "utter crap".
sharky:...*sticks tongue out*...that is all :p
kirsti: there is NO way you're getting all of the new pages from here to 200! I claim pages 113 and 147 (if we get that far..which is a damn scary thought!) and, of course, post 2000. yes, it shall be mine! all mine! *evil laughter*....for the glory of the penguins of course...of course
hmmmm, camilla is on tv --> does she remind anyone else of clakc?!?! is scary! is the electified poodle hair methinks. hmmmmmmmmm.
Jon and I started trying to edit that tape together this weekend. Twas quite humorous lol

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
well... looks like i sure missed the 1500 then. but i baggsed it, so it was mine by ownership anyways, i don't mind ^^.
Besides, ive passed my own milestone, 150+ posts!!!! :D

Umm, yeah, i did actually have nothing to say now that ive said it...
*gets back to online physics quiz*

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
hahahahahahah, online physics quizzes....i just miss doing them sooooooooo much...
still cant believe my best course turned out to be physics. how? HOW?! actually, know how --> 2 muchos multiple choice in other exams damn them. if it was short or long answer id so have gone better. no more mechanics ever!!!! *dances*

ugh, am getting R&V assessment back next week - was such a poor job. cant believe i handed it in like that!!

Kirsti

HSC
Ahh Physics. I miss Physics. So much better than Legal and Economics.

I didn't really have much to say either. Just procrastinating :)

Stupid uni with everything due at once (read: tomorrow morning)

winicat

HSC
don't talk about physics ... please *holds hands tightly over mouth*

sucks to have the HSC in 61 days, suckers.

Callistogenic

HSC
winicat said:
Jon and I started trying to edit that tape together this weekend. Twas quite humorous lol
*nods*

I'm actually quite surprised what year 10 MHS'ers got up to during their 'classes'. :p

Callistogenic

HSC
winicat said:
and vodka and mean named bruno

like bruno the russain bear *nod* ... lol
*nodnod*
I wonder how Bruno's going, anyway. After not having been to the house for a while... Hmmm.

Callistogenic

HSC
winicat said:
*shrug-sigh* it's my job. i mean, someone's gotta be the cute one *bats eyelids*
*raises hand again* how long do I have to wait to be converted?! *pokes Moons* Huh? huh?????////!!!!!!1111one

winicat

HSC
Callistogenic said:
*nodnod*
I wonder how Bruno's going, anyway. After not having been to the house for a while... Hmmm.
there's still a house left?!?!?!

Asy: admit it, you know seth cohen turns you on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)