Official UAI Thread: Post your UAI's here (2 Viewers)

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
97.95 - stoked except that i screwed my strongest subject and i woulda got 98! and damn 9 units in all rounder list! ... nah stoked in general :)

wildtiger

HSC
3u maths 96
4u maths 93
accounting 97
physics 91
economics 90
english 92

sam: 99.65
uai: 99.55

i wanna do part time undergrad comm/law. does anyone know which uni offers this course? I need to complete an accounting cadetship while i study this degree.

grimreaper

HSC
wildtiger said:
3u maths 96
4u maths 93
accounting 97
physics 91
economics 90
english 92

i wanna do part time undergrad comm/law. does anyone know which uni offers this course? I need to complete an accounting cadetship while i study this degree.
plenty of uni's offer that - with your uai youd be looking at unsw I should think as the requirement for usyd would be a little too high

Eddie2004

HSC
really pleased

I got 88.35 - about 20 points higher than expected. Of course, it doesn't seem quite as special when you hear of ppl who get 99.999999. Oh well - Yay! No more tests!... until uni...

Marquette

ujuphleg said:
Depends on if the cutoff goes up or down. If you are lucky it comes down you might be able to. You can always phone up and beg.... or better, beg in person :)
You'll be fine, I know unis are picky but you've got a good chance if you get in quick and/or do things like work experience at law firms, which is what i did. Of course you can do something else and transfer, or pick a different uni... I'm going to UWS and I don't care what the North Shore snobs think about it

em_87

HSC
Happy

I got 85.65 - more then i expected, but unfortunalty, doesn't look like its enough to get into the course i want...

SAM seems to have predicted UAIs higher than u actually got...well to be a little different, my actual UAI was 0.3 higher than what SAM gave me in 2003.

GOODLUCK EVERYONE FOR THE 19TH OF JAN!

theone123

blue essence
HSC
wildtiger said:
3u maths 96
4u maths 93
accounting 97
physics 91
economics 90
english 92

impossible to get a accounting cadetship with Com/Law degree as combined degrees arent offered part time.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Marquette said:
You'll be fine, I know unis are picky but you've got a good chance if you get in quick and/or do things like work experience at law firms, which is what i did. Of course you can do something else and transfer, or pick a different uni... I'm going to UWS and I don't care what the North Shore snobs think about it
yes we hate u, we hate u bad.

Seriously, i dont think they care......

j.peg.CRAP

My UAI --> 96.35

Which should mean i can get into my first preference with ease, the UAI has been going down..

I cant wait till uni starts. I'm so over people asking me what i got though, or coming up to me and volunteering what they have.. I like to keep it anonymous, hence the alias 'J.Peg.crap'..

Good Luck to everyone. Hope you share ur knowledge about the HSC and UAI process whole heartedly.. And for all those braggers out there who say stuff like 'I only got 98.75' SHUT UP and admit that you worked for it (even if not religiously like some).. Coz i'd rather give u a pat on the back for it then let yourself believe that it was a fluke..

felafel

haha well jpeg crap, you do realise that some people's expectations are higher, so their 98.75 might be dissapointing

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
j.peg.CRAP said:
My UAI --> 96.35

Which should mean i can get into my first preference with ease, the UAI has been going down..

I cant wait till uni starts. I'm so over people asking me what i got though, or coming up to me and volunteering what they have.. I like to keep it anonymous, hence the alias 'J.Peg.crap'..

Good Luck to everyone. Hope you share ur knowledge about the HSC and UAI process whole heartedly.. And for all those braggers out there who say stuff like 'I only got 98.75' SHUT UP and admit that you worked for it (even if not religiously like some).. Coz i'd rather give u a pat on the back for it then let yourself believe that it was a fluke..
~ 98.7 is ok if u bludge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)