Official Upcoming Concerts/Gigs Thread (1 Viewer)

coudes

HSC
My Disco in February, hopefully Deerhoof, Phoenix, Dirty Projectors and Wooden Shjips in March.

Beege

HSC
Franz Ferdinand tomorrow night.
Pixies on the 15th.

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
Brian Jonestown Massacre. i want to punch Anton Newcombe in the fucking face

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
probs just my lightning bolt shirt, possibly with a small asian girl tagging along, she's undecided as of yet

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
FUCKKKK

shit was insane.

although big angry scary bald dude at the front looked at me for about 10 seconds like he was gonna punch me when that guy who was jumping off the stage pretty much kicked him in the face...he got up and i must've been the first person he saw, and i'm just thinkin "oh shit please don't kill me, because i'm sure you could"

VicerExciser

HSC
i was on the left side of the venue, on the railings near the entrance. had an awesome view but the mosh looked fucking savage, wanted to join in but i couldn't be arsed moving lol.

i saw that bald dude jump off like 4 times , the last time he did it his shirt was all torn up lol.

Arctopus

HSC
Man, that was amazing...

Jacob made me his target for Drop Out and Last Light. It was so bromosexual but damn it, I'm not ashamed to say that we held eachothers heads and sang. Super nice guy too.

Oh yeah, and that bald dude was a maddog.

Genghis Tron were also better than what I had expected as well, actually. Innovative!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)