Official Xbox 360 Thread (1 Viewer)

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
hahahahahahah you're talking about a tv tuner being cheaper than a tv, and asking how an xbox is cheaper?? you stupid dolt

for the record, xbox 360 works fine with component, vga and hdmi connections. which means not only will it work on a crt, it'll work with high def lcds and plasmas, in addition to computer monitors.

stop posting, it's quite embarrassing.

and yes in spite of all this, a 360 is still cheaper than a decent pc setup. you'll even be able to afford a wii with money left over and it'll still be cheaper!

Last edited:

Bainesy

HSC
tv tuner is cheaper than a tv thats right. also no one uses an xbox with a tv. do you??? just listing the "possibilities" of an xbox shows nothing. there is this pc that can fly to jupiter. but no one uses that feature

get me? see how pc is cheaper yet?

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
not always, no. i work at a jb hi fi and it's fairly inconsistent. for eg. we're selling cod 4 on pc for about $5 cheaper compared to the xbox360 version. the club on pc is more expensive than it's console counterparts. trust me, i know. as for you, you've proven to everyone that there's a lot you don't know. about anything. at all.

so just give up.

Bainesy

HSC
well since you are an employee at an electronics store you must know what you are talking about. i remember reading an article a few months ago, and it mentioned that pc games are infact cheaper than games on consoles. i would trust a published writer over your opinions

and this may be a new concept to your runty ol' boy, but you dont quit while your ahead ;)

Bainesy

HSC
hey thats super

(i dont see how it relates to the quote though)

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
well all you need to do is walk into a store and find out. "ohhh ho ho i read it in a magazine!!!" you fucking schmuck

think what ya want, good on ya then bro. this discussions over. congrats tho, you didn't make one valid point and have wasted your time. mine too, ya know.

one true faith!

Last edited:

Bainesy

HSC
what is up with those gaps in your posts??? are you running short of material and need to fill your posts up with gaps???

i didnt waste a second. i proved that pc has better multiplayer gaming, strategic and MMORPG's, pc is easier due to the mouse and keyboard compared to the "joystick" and pc has cheaper and a much much wider selection of games

your making your case on thin air runtlocks. come back when you have some actual points to make

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Bainesy said:
what is up with those gaps in your posts??? are you running short of material and need to fill your posts up with gaps???

i didnt waste a second. i proved that pc has better multiplayer gaming, strategic and MMORPG's, pc is easier due to the mouse and keyboard compared to the "joystick" and pc has cheaper and a much much wider selection of games

your making your case on thin air runtlocks. come back when you have some actual points to make
You didn't prove anything.

Nintendo DS > PC Gaming.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
i proved that pc has better multiplayer gaming
read my post again but this time, slowly.
better strategic and MMORPG's
actually i was the one who brought this up, not you :cool:
pc is easier due to the mouse and keyboard compared to the "joystick"
some games yes, some games no
pc has cheaper and a much much wider selection of games
not a wider range of new releases, which is where the market is and will determine each platforms success. no one gives a flying fuck about budget games.

so again, you are wrong. sorry.

not really.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Pc games are better, but in saying that the system is more expensive so you would expect it to be. Pc games are also generally cheaper, but id say theres less range.

problem solved ?

Bainesy

HSC
reading your post slowly just makes my arguments look more correct, and yours more flimsy

true, but fact cannot be denied, pc rapes xbox in terms of multiplayer. the only genre that there is a struggle is possibly fps/sports games.

im yet to find a game where this is no

there are very few budget games on pc in truth. what actually happens, which you should know since ur work at JB, is that games most pc ganes come out as new releases but a large portion are not in high demand and so thier price drops dramatically very quickly. its just perception

and i still dont get the gaps. so u convinced now?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Bainesy said:
reading your post slowly just makes my arguments look more correct, and yours more flimsy

true, but fact cannot be denied, pc rapes xbox in terms of multiplayer. the only genre that there is a struggle is possibly fps/sports games.

im yet to find a game where this is no

there are very few budget games on pc in truth. what actually happens, which you should know since ur work at JB, is that games most pc ganes come out as new releases but a large portion are not in high demand and so thier price drops dramatically very quickly. its just perception

and i still dont get the gaps. so u convinced now?
You know like nothing, shut up for the sake of conserving air. :santa:

Bainesy

HSC
why dont you go back to your home asylum as your recents posts clearly show you know far less than nothing

Thekirk

HSC
runtlocks said:
not always, no. i work at a jb hi fi and it's fairly inconsistent. for eg. we're selling cod 4 on pc for about $5 cheaper compared to the xbox360 version. the club on pc is more expensive than it's console counterparts. trust me, i know. as for you, you've proven to everyone that there's a lot you don't know. about anything. at all.

so just give up.

Runtlocks the quarrels of the poor amuse me and to think i told you last week to think before you say something but it seems you have lost yourself on that thought. You truly are a runt trapped in some place that is locked. I can tell this because of your name, you may deny it, but everybody can see it and it's probably in your subconscience that your a runt and that's why you chose such a poorly thought through name which brings me back to my original point of you should think before you say something.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Bainesy said:
why dont you go back to your home asylum as your recents posts clearly show you know far less than nothing
no u:ninja:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
got three games today:

Lost Odyssey
Devil May Cry 4
Bully: Scholarship Edition

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)