Official Xbox 360 Thread (1 Viewer)

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
azns in japan, mostly. then again the 360 is doing poorly over there, so :(

don't tell me they took those comments made by the n+ people serzly though. they've ported so much great stuff over to xbla, and while i would like to see more independently built stuff on xbla, the reason they gave was quite poultry. why stop now, considering you've got ikaruga comming and triggerheart excelcia already on there? and a 1941 remake to come? omega five did quite well too, if i remember correctly

Supermodified

HSC
runtlocks said:
hey supe you still playing halo?
Haven't played in a while. I tried playing Halo 3 a couple of weeks ago, and I was fucking shit, which made me :( . I'm going to start playing again soon, because there's a Street Team tournament coming up, and I want to win.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i heard ur not as good as condemned 1

but iono, im only up to level 3. the investigation scenes seem to be greatly improved with you actually having to make your own observations and select from different options what the cause of death was, other evidence etc and your rating differs according to how accurate you are which also slightly effects the level.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
It's apparently worse because it's not as scary or as psychologically intense

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
IKARUGA TOMORROW PEEPS DO NOT FORGET

will get on it as soon as it comes out, play dismally and still be ranked in the top 10 in the world. happened with n+ too, true story

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Thought this was that attachment for Rez which got your gf off while you played. Sadly it wasn't.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
that same rumour has been applied to the ps3 as well. i doubt it'll eventuate

stazi

Nightman
HSC
a proper motion sensitive ps3 controller. the ps3 controller only works in six axes, and it's hardly sensitive enough to play wii-type games.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
you know i thought i'd be up to it and all but i am getting thoroughly licked by ikaruga

it's 2004, all over again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)