oh dear god i dnt like the ramesside ppl - HELP! (1 Viewer)

xntric_kat

last time i looked....actually i never looked:D (a
HSC
My teacher is smelly and didnt teach us to the syllabus. Ergo the notes i have collected are strange, sometimes irellevant and alltogether impossible to study when referring back to the syllabus. Even the small dot points like "the role of the king" stump me as to what i should write. Please, if anybody knows where i can get some decent notes on the ramesside period (and amenhotep III - Ramess II, cause thats in the same boat) it would help me sooooo much.

Thanks.
P.s. my teacher is smelly and the subject is about as usefull to me as a sack of wet mice- i just want to pass the subject for the hsc. :'(

X

xeuyrawp

xntric_kat said:
My teacher is smelly and didnt teach us to the syllabus. Ergo the notes i have collected are strange, sometimes irellevant and alltogether impossible to study when referring back to the syllabus. Even the small dot points like "the role of the king" stump me as to what i should write. Please, if anybody knows where i can get some decent notes on the ramesside period (and amenhotep III - Ramess II, cause thats in the same boat) it would help me sooooo much.

Thanks.
P.s. my teacher is smelly and the subject is about as usefull to me as a sack of wet mice- i just want to pass the subject for the hsc. :'(
I'll start off by saying that wet mice are sooooo useful, if you know what you're doing :p

I'll be honest and say that I did no study for the Ramesside period other than reading notes that our teacher put together. I found it really secondary to the period, but anyway.

I have notes on both the period and the society, if you'd like them. Personally, I'd be more concerned with your period, as you can easily wing through the society paper.

Also, I would have a quick look in the resource section on the front page of this website and have a look through there :)

Im over the HSC

HSC
xntric_kat said:

(
oh yeah a completly agree! my teacher was the same! we had to read and hilight crap... i mean who learns from simply reading and highlighting? anyway if anyone else cares to help me to... man i would be so greatful!

(ps is anyone as freaked out about this ancient exam as me?)

hipPo3

HSC
Im over the HSC said:
oh yeah a completly agree! my teacher was the same! we had to read and hilight crap... i mean who learns from simply reading and highlighting? anyway if anyone else cares to help me to... man i would be so greatful!

i do .. its easier to learn from reading then poeple spoon feeding the answers

im not freaked out .. i only sux at essay writing .. so im practising that
ever tried wikkipedia ? they prolly have alot of sources n crap .. otherwise ask Pwar, hes the nerd of Egyptology

X

xeuyrawp

Im over the HSC said:

Although hipPo seems to disagree, I really hate reading as a way of learning. I find people verbalising it to me the best way.

You seriously don't need to freak out about the exam, although I would say that your teacher not following the syllabus is a bummer, because Society questions are really tight with the syllabus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)