Oh Fuck I Missed Physics Exam (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuel slack

HSC
That sucks... big time. Every morning before the exams, I wake up like half an hour before my alarm goes, and lay in bed and wait for it. Lol. Talk about stressed.

jirwin

HSC
i only have my phone alarm set but dad would wake me up anyway. and i dont shut my bedroom door the night of exams so all the noise dad makes has been waking me about 10min before my alarm anyway.

i just dont see how someone can miss their exam by sleeping! especially waking up when u're meant to be half way through an exam already!

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
This reminds me of what happened yesturday. Apparently the 623 bus routes had changed, and so had the timings. And how great of me was it to find out from a person at the bustop on the morning of my physics exam. Now that was some freaking shit. To think you didn't do your exam cause of transport

N

noir.

fair noir is responsible and wakes up at 4 am before every exam to cram like there is no tomorrow.

Btw kekeheaven, it was kinda expected of you... looking at your past threads and posts...

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
noir. said:
Btw kekeheaven, it was kinda expected of you... looking at your past threads and posts...
Hahahaha, it's so true.

On another note - why the hell was my post deleted? I'm allowed to express a fucking opinion, mods.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lol yeah thats true ... i kinda cant sleep the night before an exam either. like before 4u maths , i woke up like 6 times during the night.

HSC
bringbackshred said:
Hahahaha, it's so true.

On another note - why the hell was my post deleted? I'm allowed to express a fucking opinion, mods.
What did you write?

Whatever it was, it must've been good for the mods to delete it.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Wow you'd have to be reeally dumb to miss something this important by sleeping. Whenever I have something important on I double-check my alarm clock and so far I haven't missed anything.

I fear sleeping in. I hate the feeling of looking at your alarm clock and it's 20 minutes after you were supposed to be awake.

shaun_89

HSC
ok
its the past.
just move on...
its good u did 12 units.
those who missed subjects like english
srsly
dont worry about it...
something will work out...
like the whole approx marks from ur school mark (but thats if u did well in it)..

srsly
i think everyones just overworried about the whole 'oh i missed my exams. im so dead. the world is about to split apart'
take a chill pill...
i have been in ur spot. im not those guys that some of u may think its easy to say. i missed my trials 3 unit exam by half n hour because the timings on timetable given to me was stuffed up. and trust me..half n hour is alot.
but, itll work out. there will be some compensation. if u wish to put an appeal towards it, then by all means do it.

but
dudes and ladies...
the HSC is over.
weve tried our best..
all of us has...
attempt or no attempt...its just over
srsly
let it go

u dont gain at all by just dwelling into the fact that uve missed it and start freaking out...

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Hasn't HSC finished?

How the hell do you arrive late? Are you lazy, or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)