Oh no.. (1 Viewer)

George121

HSC
Based on reviews of the Mathematics paper, it was significantly different in comparison to other years (could mean harder or easier)...

I have a feeling that will be the same case for general mathematics, as this seems to be the year where they love to experiment new examination methods, like not testing us on the damn syllabus.

All being said, goodluck to all general students tomorrow, and expect a challenging exam.

George121

HSC
Don't say that ill start freaking out for General :(
It's not worth freaking out over, but i assume there will be a shit load of random essay questions where the question will take 10 minutes to read and understand, and another 10 minutes to answer.

Not looking forward to this exam.

HSC
isn't it easier to get more marks since the format is changed..25 m/c instead of 22?

George121

HSC
isn't it easier to get more marks since the format is changed..25 m/c instead of 22?
The last 3 questions in m/c are questions you would find as 4 markers, so having 3 more questions added to m/c might actually take longer - you'll be surprised

Also it means that they have to cram all the crap in as each section has to add up to 15 - if they do what was done in the catholic trial paper, then i'm probably going to fail.

They used the new format and crammed in a shit load of questions and had a load of essay worded questions worth 2-3 marks in total

I didn't even get enough time to finish properly

I have a feeling that will happen again tomorrow

#relyingonsor1

George121

HSC
In all honesty, i think it's going to be a hard exam. Last year's paper was fairly easy, and according to the Board of Studies, they like to do easy paper one year, hard paper the next, and so on.

We just so happen to be the year with the harder paper - Hopefully i'm wrong and it's an easy paper, but i highly doubt it

Just do your best everyone, and don't stress about it..

Good luck to you all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)