oh wow this semester looks better than I thought it would be! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Ok so I'm on a buzz from the fun of O-week, but I actually think I'll have a good time this semester!

1) NO MORE BUSINESS-Y OR ACCOUNTING-Y CORES! YAY!

2) MUS205! My first music subject! It seems like a really prac-based subject, yay!

3) People who I didn't know were doing mus205 (Kat and Byron), but they are, and now WE'RE ALL IN THE SAME TUTE CLASS YAY!

4) I'm now a member of filmsoc! yay!

and so on, and so on.

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
im actually at uni in the daytime this sem! yay!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
1) PR seems challenging
2) Music Production as a last minute add-on
3) 3pm starts for monday-tuesday
4) having a three day week
5) Getting to use videogames/sampling/multimedia projects for 3 of my 4 subjects
6) Our multimedia group pwniingggggg

iwannarock

HSC
this semester is gonna suck for me.

yeah its 2 days a week...........but its all law subjects.

i have nothing to counteract the law like music.

after my first tute my thoughts on the situation will be much worse.

with 3 subjects..........thats 3 opportunities to get a real cunt of a tutor.

one guy is called tim payne!

like major payne!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Ouch :(

I pray for your soul soldier!

bassqueen16

HSC
I'm at SIBT and doing 2 days per week, one is ok but on Thursdays im at uni from 8:30am-9pm :( very saddening and draining, and i got a cold just after my first day at uni!

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
I've got four ACCG units this semester. All of them are moderately difficult to very difficult, including one four credit point unit. So I might actually have to put in some effort this semester.

I've never really had anything other than commerce/finance/econ/law units thanks to the cores from the finance degree counting as electives for my accounting degree, and vice versa.

I feel sad. I am emo. So emo I've even lost interest in cutting myself. I need someone to do it for me now. Indeed, what a useless emo I am; can't even cut myself. *Whimpers*

CieL

HSC
This sucks..

Patricia Blazey, the head of busl250 is the most unorganised lecturer I've ever had.. and everytime someone asks a question that she cant answer, she just says, "now, THAT's a silly question!".. then either dismisses the question, or answers it wrong..

Not to mention she just loves herself.. and wtf is she doing with a fashion belt at the rotting age of 60?

/rant

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
I have two tutorials for ling210 this semester and it sucks because all of the given tutorials clash with all of my other lectures/tutorials for my other units, leaving me with shitty tute times. I also tried to enrol in a tutorial that one of my good friend's is currently enrolled in, but that class is getting cancelled. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)