OI someone here MUST be goin to MACLEAY! (1 Viewer)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
nuclear chick said:
is it a hard one? my first one was to write a news story from an issue raised at a local council meeting:(
haahha no not as hard as that ay!!

its for visual communications, gotta design a t shirt bout saomeone famous, and practise typography n stuff ..

nuclear chick

HSC
do you know yet if everyone in the advertising faculty gets an ad in the sydneysider magazine at the end of the year??

nuclear chick

HSC
i was just curious to know because there were so many ads in the magazine, i wondered if it was a major assessment like sydneysider was for us.
did you get the 2004 sydneysider when you enrolled?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
nuclear chick said:
i was just curious to know because there were so many ads in the magazine, i wondered if it was a major assessment like sydneysider was for us.
did you get the 2004 sydneysider when you enrolled?
yeah i did. which article did u write? :p

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
ur article.. on the block... councils are locked in battle with home owners, who claim a heritage listing will devalue their property. hehehhee

nice foto too :p

Captain Oats

HSC
I was/am at Macleay :)

Hey people...

I did the Diploma in Journalism last year at Macleay and this year I'm doing the BA which totally sux...

but anyway. LMAO about this
we had some good lecturers mike bailey was nice although he sent most of us to sleep cos of his monotone voice then we'd watch the abc news and see him on it and itd be just like a lesson lol
SO TRUE!!!! OMG! I thought it was just me... I struggled SO hard to keep my eyes open in radio...I have never had such a hard time keeping awake throughout my entire schooling life.' :p

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Captain Oats said:
Hey people...

I did the Diploma in Journalism last year at Macleay and this year I'm doing the BA which totally sux...

but anyway. LMAO about this

SO TRUE!!!! OMG! I thought it was just me... I struggled SO hard to keep my eyes open in radio...I have never had such a hard time keeping awake throughout my entire schooling life.' :p
oh did u have phil charlie for radio? maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan hes boring. aaaarghhh

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Captain Oats said:
I was in group 2 and nope, we had Mike Bailey for radio. :rolleyes:
oh right. i have phil charley. most boring man on the planet. and i have him for 4 terms. *sigh* .. were just gonna have to keep playing boxes and nought n crosses to stay awake :rolleyes:

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
nuclear chick said:
I take it it's torture 4 u?
yeps!! actually i didnt go today. i couldnt handle it. neither did 4 other ppl in my class :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)